OSSC Latest Recruitment : Odisha staff selection commission has published a latest recruitment notification for the engagement of Accountant posts. A total number of 65 eligible candidates are going to be hired for the aforementioned position. These vacancies are being filled under the Housing & Urban development department of Odisha. The online registration process will be commenced from 26th of December and continues till 23rd of January. So candidates looking for state govt job may use this opportunity to see themselves as Accountant. Get the direct application from here as well as the recruitment notice. Candidates qualified as Graduate are eligible to apply for the posts. So what’s to wait , grab this opportunity before its gone.
OSSC Latest Recruitment
|Authorized by||Odisha staff selection commission|
|Job name||OSSC Latest Recruitment 2023|
|staring date of application||26th of December|
|closing date||23rd of January|
|salary||Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- per month|
|age limit||21 to 38 years|
|no of seats||65|
Some important fact about OSSC
- Odisha staff selection commission abbreviated as OSSC.
- It is a state recruitment agency in Odisha.
- OSS Was established in the year 1944.
- It responsible to select the eligible candidates for the post of Group B & Group C.
- The current chairman of OSSC is Shri Abhay, Retired IPS.
- The mission of the commission is ” To ensure total objectivity , impartiality & accountability in recruitment process”.
Essential qualification :
- candidates must have graduate degree in any discipline from a recohnized institute are eligible to apply for the post.
- candidates must have knowledge of basic computer.
- candidates have proficiency in use of computer internet, email, word processing, data analysis and presentation.
Age limit :
- candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age of the candidates should be 38 years.
Age relaxation :
|Name of the category||upper age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST & Women candidates||5 years|
|PWBD Candidates||10 years|
|ex-serviceman||as per rules|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Latest Recruitment
Name of the post : Accountant
Name of department : Housing & Urban development department
|Name of the category||No of post|
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- At first, visit the official website of OSSC.
- Then click on link available for OSSC Late notification on the home page.
- Download the PDF File and read the instruction carefully to know the details of eligibility, last date & others.
- If you find yourself eligible then click on the apply online link.
- Complete the registration and then login.
- Upload documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future assistance.
Candidates will be selected on a basis of the following phases
- STAGE – I : Preliminary written exam
- STAGE – II : Main written exam
- STAGE – III: Verification of original documents.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|26th of December 2022||23rd of January 2023|
Name of the post: Accountant (Group – B)
Name of department: Housing & Urban development department
Pay scale : candidates who are selected by the official for the post of Accountant will get monthly stipend of Rs. 35400 to 1,12,400/- per month (level – 09)
Q. What is the last date of submission the online application form for OSSC Latest Recruitment ?
A. The last date of submission the online application is 23rd of January 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are announced through the OSSC Latest Recruitment ?
A. A total number of 65 vacancies are announced through the OSSC Latest notification.
Q. What is the minimum age required to apply for OSSC Latest Recruitment ?
A. The minimum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 21 years.