Paytm Earning 2019 – How to Earn Money Online New Method: Nowadays Paytm is a most useful payment Bank/ Mobile Wallet & also a very famous App in India. The group of Paytm recently disclose an earning notice for earn money online from Paytm app. This process is so simple & very easy. Just you should follow some steps & you also earn money online. It is a good chance for those who want to make a good amount of money on his mobile.
Short Summary of How To Earn Money From Paytm 2019
Department: The Group of Paytm
Department Website: www.paytm.com
Procedure: Online Mode
Through: Paytm App/ Web
Information Given From: Paytm.com
Offer: Only once per account
Minimum Amount: Rs. 200/-
This offer for the first time users. When any Paytm user trying to pay a gas bill through the Paytm Paytm Bank. You must use the code: FIRSTBILL the time of payment. The payment amount not below Rs. 200/-. When you pay the amount using the proper code you must receive the amount of Rs. 25/-. The offer amount will be received after 24 hrs. from the payment of fees. You can use this method & earn money online.
Paytm Term & Conditions for this Offer:-
• The paid amount must be minimum of Rs. 200./-.
• One user can use the promo code only once per Account/ Number.
• The cashback amount will be credited on or before 24 hours from the transaction period.
• Please remember the CA No. can be recharged only one time using this campaign.
• This offer only valid for the first transaction of Gas bill payment.
• Paytm reserve the full right to end this offer at his discretion without giving any prior notice.
Mode Details of Paytm/ Paytm Payment Bank
Paytm is a Paytm system & now also a shopping website. Paytm was founded by the Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010 August. This app has Ten(10) different languages in India. The user can pay any kind of payment from this app. The Paytm bank has a better continuous growth of users. Paytm has received a license in August 2015 from Reserve Bank of India(RBI) to start a Payment Bank. Paytm bank has won a big award named Forbes Leadership Awards in 2016. This payment bank also except the option of QR Code for payment & transaction.