PGCIL Recruitment : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a recruitment notification on its official page, https://www.powergrid.in/, against advertisement no. CC/07/2023. A total of 41 vacancies have been released for the Junior Officer Trainee position. The online application process started on September 9, 2023, and will end on October 5, 2023. Selected candidates will be deployed in various regions or corporate centres.
This article provide all necessary information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2023, including the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and others. For the convenience of the candidates, we also include a direct URL for easy access to apply for a Junior Officer Trainee.
|Punjab Sub ordinate Service Selection Board
|PGCIL Recruitment 2023
|Junior Officer Trainee
|staring date of application
|Rs. 27500 P.M
|BBA/ BBM/ BBS
|18 to 27 years
Eligibility Criteria : PGCIL Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates have Full time Bachelors degree i.e BBA/ BBM/ BBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognised University with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
AGE LIMIT :
The maximum age should not more than 35 years in order to be eligible for Junior Officer Trainee post
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category
|Upper age limit
|Victim of riots
|as per rules
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment
POST NAME : JUNIOR OFFICER TRAINEE
|SC/ BC/ EWS
- Visit the Official website of PGCIL
- Go through the official notification.
- To complete registration, Provide the required information.
- After registration proceed for login.
- You will take a new page.
- Fill up the application form.
- Deposit the fee and upload documents.
- Recheck the form and submit it.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Computer Based Written Examination.
- Documents verification & Computer Skill Test.
|Starting date of application
|closing date of application
Name of the Designation : Junior Officer Trainee
Pay level – S1
Pay scale – Rs. 27500 P.M
Q. How many vacancies are released for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 ?
A. There are a total number of 38 vacancies are released.
Q. What is the age required for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The maximum age should not more than 27 years in order to be eligible.
Q. What is the salary of PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee post ?
A. A Junior Officer Trainee in PGCIL will get grade pay of S1 Rs.27500 P.M