PGCIL Recruitment : A job recruitment notification has been released by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) on November 15, 2022. It has been announced that the candidates will be appointed to the post of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Through the PGCIL recruitment candidates will be appointed to 800 vacancies. This recruitment can be applied from 21 November, 2022 and the last date to apply is 11 December, 2022. All the information about PGCIL Recruitment is discussed through this article. Read this complete article to know Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, application process, application fee, selection process, salary, mode of application and more. Keep visiting our website to know about other job recruitment.
|Conducted By||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Recruitment Name||PGCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancy||800|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23,000 – 1,20,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 29 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about PGCIL
1. PGCIL is originally known as Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
2. PGCIL was founded in 1989.
3. The headquarters of PGCIL is located in Gurugram, Haryana.
4. Kandikuppa Sreekant is the MD & Chairman of PGCIL.
5. It belongs to the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|FE – Electronics & Communication||B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc(Engg.) in Electronics & Communication field or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
|FE – Electrical||B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc(Engg.) in Electrical discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
|FE – IT||B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc(Engg.) in Information Technology discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
|FS – Electronics & Communication||Diploma in Electronics & Communication or its equivalent from a recognized Institute|
|FS – Electrical||Diploma in Electrical discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Institute|
Age Criteria –
Maximum age limit for candidates is 29 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation is arranged as per Government of India rules.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Field Engineer (IT)||15|
|Field Engineer(Electronics & Communication)||15|
|Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication)||240|
|Name of Posts||Category||Application Fee|
|Field Engineer||General/OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|Field Supervisor||General/OBC||Rs. 300/-|
Application Process of PGCIL Recruitment
1. Firstly, visit the official website of PGCIL or click on the given below link.
2. Go to ‘Careers’ option.
3. Go to Careers section ->> Job Opportunities ->> Openings ->> Executive Position on All India Basis.
4. Now select the post for which you want to apply.
5. First complete the registration process with the required details of the candidate.
6. Fill the application form with correct information.
7. Now upload the required documents (Photograph, Signature, DOB Proof, Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate etc).
8. Review the complete application form.
9. Submit the application fee.
10. Finally submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form with you, it may be required later.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Field Engineer||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
|Field Supervisor||Rs. 23,000 – 1,05,000/-|
Eligible candidates will be selected through –
- Screening Test
- Technical Knowledge Test
- Aptitude Test
|Opening Date of Online Submission of Application||21/11/2022|
|Closing Date of Online Submission of Application||11/12/2022|
Q. How many vacancies will candidates be appointed in PGCIL Recruitment?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed in 800 vacancies in PGCIL Recruitment.
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – The application process has started from 21 November, 2022.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date to apply is 11 December, 2022.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Upper age limit for applicants is 29 years.