PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment: Punjab Public Service Commission has published their new vacancies for Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate. There are a total of 159 vacancies, of which 55 posts are reserved for women. It is a good opportunity for all job seekers who have a law degree. Interested candidates can check all the detailed information on their official website and our website too. It is jointly conducted by the High Court Punjab and Haryana and Punjab Public Service Commission. 10th October is the last date for filling up forms.
Interested candidates can check all the detailed information like educational qualifications, Age limit, the application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply given below. For more information check our website regularly. Thus, scroll down this page for detailed information
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
|Authorized by||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job name||PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Job Role – Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate|
|staring date of application||7th September 2022|
|closing date||10th October 2022|
|no of vacancy||159|
|salary||27,700/- 44,770/- per month|
|age limit||21-37 years|
Some important fact about PPSC
- Punjab Public Service Commission popularly known as Joint Public Service Commission
- It is a govt. agency and topmost constitutional body of the govt. of Punjab.
- It is responsible for conducting civil services and departmental posts in the state of Punjab.
- It was established approximately 65 years ago, on 1st November 1956.
- headquarters of this agency is located at Baradari Garden, Maharani club, Punjab.
- Surinder Singh is the chairman of the authority.
- The commission came into existence by splitting the earlier formed commission into two constitutional bodies, one in India and another in Pakistan.
Education Qualifications :
|Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Law from any recognized university or institution in|
India. ‘A degree of bachelor’s of law’ means a degree that entitles a candidate to enroll as an
Advocate under The Advocate Act, 1961.
For more information check the official website
Age limit :
|As per the notification candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be|
37 years as on 10th October, 2022.
Age Relaxation :
|SC / ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
Candidates should pay their fees through online mode.
|For SC / ST candidates||Rs.750/- ( Application Fee + Examination fee)|
|For Ex- serviceman candidates only Punjab state||Rs. 500/- ( application fee)|
|For General / Sports person of Punjab||Rs. 1500/- ( Application fee +Examination Fee)|
|For PWD candidates candidates||Rs. 500/- (application fee)|
- First, candidates can check the official website of PPSC.
- Open the advertisement link and read carefully.
- Click on the apply button.
- Then you can register your Email id or Mobile number.
- An application form appears on your screen.
- Fill the application form with proper information such as name, Age, mobile number etc.
- Then upload all the required documents to the format they provided.
- Pay the application fees via online method.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Then Take a Screenshot or print out of it for future reference.
refer to the official website
|Starting date of application||Last Date to Pay Fees||Exam Date||closing date of application|
|7th September 2022||17th October 2022||Update Soon||10th October 2022|
Selected candidates for appointment to the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate post are given
rupees 27,700/- 44,770/- per month.
Important FAQs PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
- Which agency will conduct the Civil Judge exam 2022?
Ans: This exam is conducted jointly by the High Court of Punjab and Haryana and Punjab
Public Service Commission.
- What is the last date to apply online for the PPSC Civil Judge exam?
Ans: 10 the October is the last date to apply online for this exam.