It is a pre-matric scholarship, established by the Government of India. We will first discuss how applicants will apply for this scholarship, which students are eligible to apply, eligibility criteria, award issues, and more. You can apply for this scholarship if you are an Indian and all the things given in the form are present. To know more about this scholarship, the applicant should visit the official website of the Pre-Scholarship Portal.
- Name of The Scholarship – Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Offered By – government of India.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students from class 1 to class 10.
- Reward Details – Rs. 5,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Students of any recognized school in India are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have studies between first grade to tenth grade for this scholarship.
- Must get minimum 50% marks in latest qualification test.
- The applicant must belong to the minority category.
- The applicant’s family annual income must be within 1 lakh.
How To Apply For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Applicants need to click on New Registration on the National Scholarship Portal.
- When the home page opens, click to continue.
- Enter the scholarship details.
- Enter all the details of the applicant.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- Give complete information about the bank.
- Complete and submit the form correctly.
- Provide ID and password for future reference.
Document For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Address of the applicant’s permanent residence.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- The applicant’s certificate of physical disability.
- Previous test results.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhaar number.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
Rewards Details For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Admission free for students of 6th to 10th class is Rs. 600 per annum.
- The tuition fee for sixth to tenth-class students is Rs. 350 per month.
- The monthly maintenance allowance of students from first-class to fifth class is Rs. 100.
- Maintenance allowance of Rs. 600 per month for students of 6th to 10th class.
- Rs. 100 per month for day scholar.
Renewal Process For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The number of seats is kept the same every year under the scholarship scheme.
- Economically weaker students are given priority for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded to students according to eligibility criteria.
Contact Details For Pre-Matric Scholarship
Application Link For Pre-Matric Scholarship
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The Government of India has introduced the Pre-Matric Scholarship to improve the quality of education of students.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically weaker students studying from first-class to tenth class at the pre-matric level.
- Many state governments in India offer a lot of this scholarship for SC, ST, OBC, General, EBC, and minority students.
- Currently, many students have succeeded in improving the quality of their studies through this scholarship.