RMRC Recruitment : This article will help you to know all the information about RMRC Recruitment. So read the entire article without skipping. A new recruitment notification has been published from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Port Blair. The application process for this recruitment has started from 18 October, 2022. Last date for submission of application form is 21 November, 2022. RMRC Recruitment has announced to fill 26 vacancies. Aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Project Technician, Research Scientist, Project Manager, Data Entry Operator, Field Worker, Scientist, Laboratory Technician, Senior Research Fellow.
The application process, salary, eligibility criteria, selection process, mode of application, official website and other aspects of this recruitment are described below. Keep visiting our website for other more job updates.
|Conducted By||ICMR- RMRC(ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre)|
|Recruitment Name||RMRC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry, Scientist-C, Research Assistant, Scientist-B, Field Worker and Others|
|No. of Vacancy||26|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,000 – 67,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 40 years(Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS, Ph.D, Diploma|
Important Details about RMRC, Port Blair
1. RMRC, Port Blair was established in 1983.
2. RMRC, Port Blair is located in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
3. RMRC is originally known as Regional Medical Research Centre.
4. RMRC primarily focuses on the health problems of indigenous peoples through biomedical research.
5. Dr Vijayachari Paluru is the director of RMRC.
Eligibility Criteria of RMRC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Data Entry Operator||12th Pass with Science Stream from a recognized Board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized Institution|
|Scientist-C (Medical)||PG Degree/MD/MS/DNB in Community Medicine/Microbiology/Biochemistry/PSM after MBBS with 1 year experience |
PG Diploma in Medical subject after MBBS with 2 years experience
MBBS Degree with 4 years experience in Medical subjects
|Research Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized University/Institution|
Check the official notification to know about the educational qualification of other posts.
Age Limit of RMRC Recruitment –
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Senior Research Fellow/Scientist-B||35 years|
|Laboratory Technician/Research Assistant/Field Worker||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||28 years|
Check the official notification to know about the age limit of other posts.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be followed as per government rules and regulations.
There are 26 vacancies in RMRC Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be appointed as Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Scientist-B, Scientist-C, Research Assistant, Field Worker, Project Technician, Project Manager and other posts.
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of RMRC Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of RMRC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment notification.
3. Now download the application form and take a print.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. When the form is filled up, important required documents should be attached with it.
6. This application form should be submitted to the address mentioned in the notification at the time of interview.
7. On the day of the interview, the original documents should be taken along with the application form.
8. Submit the application fee if required.
9. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
10. Address – ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Dollygunj, Port Blair – 744 101, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Salary of RMRC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Scientist-C||Rs. 64,000 – 67,000/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-|
Read the recruitment notification to know the salary of other posts.
Eligible candidates will be selected in RMRC Recruitment through Interview/Written Examination.
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||18/10/2022|
|Date of Submission of Application/Walk in Interview||09/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|IISER Bhopal Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many posts are there in RMRC Recruitment?
Ans – There are 26 posts in RMRC Recruitment.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Here applicants will be recruited for Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Scientist-C, Research Assistant, Scientist-B, Field Worker, Project Technician, Project Manager and other posts.
Q. How will applicants be selected in RMRC Recruitment?
Ans – Applicants will be selected through Written Examination/Interview in RMRC Recruitment.