RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment : RRC-Eastern Railway has issued its latest recruitment notification for filling up the vacant post of Act Apprentice for training slots in Eastern Railway Units under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The RRC-Eastern Railway official will begin the online application procedures on September 27, 2023, and the online link will be live on the official website until October 26, 2023. Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility requirements are invited to submit their applications within the given slots. This article covers all the required information regarding RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023, including the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and others.
RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Authorized by||RRC-Eastern Railway|
|Job name||RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023|
|Job role||Act Apprentice|
|staring date of application||27.09.2023|
|salary||As per apprenticeship rules|
|qualification||BBA/ BBM/ BBS|
|age limit||15 to 24 years|
Eligibility Criteria : RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates have matriculation pass certificate or its equivalent qualification under 10+2 Education pattern from a recognised University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate..
- Candidates should have national trade certificate from a SCVT/ NCVT Recognised institute.
AGE LIMIT :
The minimum age of the candidates is 15 years and maximum age should not more than 24 years in order to be eligible for Apprentice post
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Vacancy Details of RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
POST NAME : ACT APPRENTICE
|Name of division||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|SC/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD||INR. 100|
- Visit the Official website of PGCIL
- Go through the official notification.
- To complete registration, Provide the required information.
- After registration proceed for login.
- You will take a new page.
- Fill up the application form.
- Deposit the fee and upload documents.
- Recheck the form and submit it.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Merit Based
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
Name of the Designation : Act Apprentice
Pay scale – As per apprenticeship rules
Q. How many vacancies are released for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
A. There are a total number of 3115 vacancies are released.
Q. What is the age required for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The minimum age of the candidates is 15 years and maximum age should not more than 24 years in order to be eligible for Apprentice post
Q. What is the last to apply for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The last date of application for Apprentice post is 26th October 2023.