SAI Recruitment : A new recruitment notice has been published by Sports Authority of India (SAI). This notice announces the recruitment of candidates for 38 vacancies. The application for SAI Recruitment can be made from 31 October, 2022 and the application process will end on 15 November, 2022. Here the candidates will be appointed for the post of Young Professionals.
The application for these posts should be made from the official website of SAI. Age limit, educational qualification, apply process, application fee, pay scale, selection process, mode of application, important dates and other information of SAI Recruitment are briefly described in below. Candidates can easily apply for these posts through the apply link given at the end of this article. Stay connected with our website to know other job news.
|Conducted By||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Recruitment Name||SAI Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancy||38|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Age limit||32 years|
|Qualification||LLB, PG Degree, MBBS|
Important Details about SAI
1. SAI was established in 1984.
2. SAI is originally known as Sports Authority of India.
3. Sports Authority of India (SAI) is headquartered in Delhi.
4. SAI is established by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
5. SAI Regional Centres are situated in Kolkata, Bhopal, Mumbai, Gandhinagar, Sonipat, Imphal, Guwahati, Lucknow, Bengaluru.
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Young Professional(General)||B.E./B.Tech |
Master’s Degree in any discipline
PG Diploma in Management
CA/ICWA/LLB from any recognized University/Institute
Desired Qualification – MBA/PG Diploma in Sports Management
|Young Professional(Legal)||LLB Degree from a recognized University |
Desired Qualification – Master’s of Law(LLM) from a recognized University
Specialization in Sports Law
Age Criteria of SAI Recruitment –
Candidates age should not exceed 32 years.
Age Relaxation –
It will be determined as per the guidelines of Government of India and SAI.
38 vacancies will be filled through SAI Recruitment. Here the candidates will be appointed to the posts of Young Professional.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Young Professionals (General)||29|
Go to official notification to know about Application Fee.
Application Process of SAI Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of SAI or click on the link provided by us.
2. Apply online here.
3. Complete the registration process.
4. Fill the form with all the details of the applicant.
5. Recheck the fillup form.
6. Deposit the application fee(if required).
7. Submit the application form.
8. Take a print out of the application form.
9. Now mentioned self attested documents should be uploaded in pdf format(Online Application Printout, educational qualification certificates etc.)
- Rs. 50,000/- will be given as salary for Young Professional posts.
- Eligible applicants will be selected in SAI Recruitment based on Educational qualification, Experience and Interview.
Read the official recruitment notification for more details in this regard.
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||28/10/2022|
|Date of Opening of Online Registration||31/10/2022 at 05:00 PM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||15/11/2022 at 05:00 PM|
|Official Notification Link – 1||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification Link – 2||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|AAI Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|BHEL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. Candidates will be appointed to which posts through SAI Recruitment?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed to Young Professional posts through SAI Recruitment.
Q. When does the application process start for SAI Recruitment?
Ans – The application process for SAI Recruitment has started from 31 October, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans – Rs. 50,000/- will be given as salary to employees.
Q. How many vacancies are there in SAI Recruitment?
Ans – There are 38 vacancies in SAI Recruitment.