SAIL Recruitment : A good news for job seekers. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited candidates to apply for 259 vacancies. Through this recruitment candidates will get opportunity to join Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant (CFP), Salem Steel Plant (SSP). The application process for SAIL Recruitment has started from 26 November, 2022 and the last date for submission of applications is 17 December, 2022.
Through this recruitment, candidates will be appointed for the posts of Consultant, Sr. Medical Officer, Manager, Dy. Manager, Assistant Manager, Surveyor, Operator cum Technician and others. Check below to know various information about SAIL Recruitment like Age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, application process, selection process, pay scale, mode of application, important dates and others.
|Conducted By||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Recruitment Name||SAIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Consultant, Sr. Consultant, Manager, Operator cum Technician and Others|
|No. of Vacancy||259|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12,900 – 2,40,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 44 years(Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, PG Degree, MBBS|
Important Details about SAIL
1. SAIL is popularly known as Steel Authority of India Limited.
2. SAIL was founded on 19 January 1954.
3. Soma Mondal is the chairman of SAIL.
4. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi.
5. It is under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of SAIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Consultant||DNB/PG Degree in General Surgery/General Medicine/Phychiatry/ENT/Orthopaedics/Transfusion Medicine from a Institute/University recognized by Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/NBE|
|Medical Officer||MBBS from a Institute/University recognize by Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/National Board of Examination|
|Surveyor||10th pass with full time Diploma in Mining from a recognized Institute|
|Manager||B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institution|
Check the recruitment notification for qualification of other posts.
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||30 years|
|Dy. Manager||32 – 34 years|
|Medical Officer||34 years|
|Sr. Medical Officer||38 years|
|Sr. Consultant||44 years|
Check the official notification to know about the age limit of other posts.
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment
There are 259 vacancies in SAIL Recruitment. Here aspirants will be appointed as Consultant, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager, Surveyor, Mining Mate, Operator cum Technician and other posts.
|E1 or above||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 700/-|
Application Process of SAIL Recruitment
1. Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of SAIL or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification.
3. Read the recruitment notification carefully before filling the form.
4. Go to “Careers” option.
5. Now you go to the Apply option and start the application process.
6. Register with your important details.
7. Fill the form carefully with all the correct information of the applicant without making any mistakes.
8. Now upload all the documents asked to upload.
9. Check the fillup form once.
10. Deposit the application fee.
11. Now submit the application form.
12. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Manager/Consultant||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Deputy Manager||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Sr. Consultant||Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|Assistant Manager/Medical Officer||Rs. 50,000 – 1,80,000/-|
Check the official notification to know the salary of other posts.
Eligible candidates will be selected in SAIL Recruitment based on –
- Online Test/Written Examination
- Skill Test/Driving Test/Physical Ability Test
- Documents Verification
|Starting Date of Online Application||26/11/2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||17/12/2022|
Q. When does the application process start for SAIL Recruitment?
Ans – The application process for SAIL Recruitment has started on 26 November, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans – Rs. 12,900 – 2,40,000/- will be given as salary to employees.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date to apply is 17 December, 2022.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.