SBI PO Recruitment : State Bank of India has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. Through this recruitment drive, a total number of 2000 vacancies are to be filled. Candidates recruited as Probationary Officer will be posted anywhere in India. The online link will be enabled on 7th September 2023 and it will be automatically disabled after 27th September 2023. Candidates who want to join SBI as PO Can submit their application before last date. To know more about SBI PO Recruitment 2023 must read the following section.
SBI PO Recruitment
|Authorized by||State Bank of India|
|Job name||SBI PO Recruitment 2023|
|Job role||Probationary Officer|
|staring date of application||7th September 2023|
|closing date||27th September 2023|
|age limit||21 to 30 years|
|posting||Pan India Level|
Eligibility Criteria : SBI PO Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Probationary Officer||Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.|
AGE LIMIT :
|Name of post||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Probationary Officer||Not less than 21 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SC & ST||5 Years|
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment
|Name of category||No of seats|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Exempted|
|All Other Category Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Application process – SBI PO Recruitment
- The official website must be visited by candidates
- Selected the career tab from the home page
- The recruitment guideline should be carefully read
- To complete the registration process , Provide your individual mobile number and Email ID
- You have created a Registration ID and password successfully.
- To login, use the credentials
- You’ll be taken to a different page.
- Complete all the field with precise Information.
- Deposit the application fee in accordance with category
- Upload your fill in proper format.
- Before submitting the form, double check all the form.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main examination
- Psychometric Test, Group Discussion & Interview
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|7th September 2023||27th September 2023|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Probationary Officer||Rs. 41960/- per month|
Q. What is the selection process for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The selection process will consists of the 3 stages i.e Prelim exam, Main Written Examination & Personal interview
Q. What is the application fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
A. OBC/ GEN/ EWS Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- and other category candidates are exempted from fees.
Q. How many vacancies are released for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
A. This drive have been release a total number of 2000 vacancies for PO Post
Q. What is the last date of application for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
A. As per the official notification, The last date of submit an application is 27th September 2023.