The SC Scholarship plays a vital role in helping SC students to pursue their studies far and wide without any financial constraints. If you want to know all the information about this scholarship, you need to login to the SC official website. The complete information on how the students will benefit from this scholarship, how it will be done, the date and the link are given below, so if you want to know the whole subject of this scholarship, you should read it carefully till the end.
- Name of The Scholarship – SC Scholarship.
- Provided By – central government.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online and Offline.
- Official Website – https://oasis.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria For SC Scholarship
- Applicants must be SC category for this scholarship.
- The annual family income should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Applicants will not be considered for this scholarship if assisted by the Central Government.
- Applicants must pass secondary from any government recognized board examination.
How Can Apply For SC Scholarship
- Applicants must first go to the official website of SC Scholarship.
- This is a post-matric scholarship.
- The homepage will open.
- The applicant must click to proceed to the front of the form.
- Then a new page will open.
- The applicant has to fill the form with complete information.
- The applicant has to click on the application form.
- Scholarship must be selected.
- Then the applicant has to click on save button.
- Applicant must upload all required documents.
- Click on submit form.
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship by following this procedure.
- The applicant has to go to the concerned department of this scholarship scheme.
- The applicant has to apply from this concerned department.
- The applicant must fill in the required information of the firm correctly.
- After completing the form correctly, all the documents need to be attached with the form.
- The applicant will then have to submit the form in the same section.
Required Documents For SC Scholarship
- Aadhaar card Xerox.
- Passport size color photo.
- Voter card, PAN card, driving license.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Certificate of residence of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
Reward Details For SC Scholarship
- Pre-matric pass students are given a scholarship of Rs 4,000 for hotel rent.
- The ad-hoc grant for pre-matric pass day scholars is Rs.750.
- Day scholarship students are given a scholarship of Rs. 1,000 per annum for hostels.
- UG and PG students get a scholarship of Rs 1,200 per month For hostel rent.
- UG and PG students get Rs 550 per month for day scholarship.
- Polytechnic and ITI students are given a scholarship of Rs 750 per month for hostels. 230 per month for day scholar.
Renewal Process For SC Scholarship
- The applicant has to enter the official website and open the browser.
- Click on the SC Scholarship link.
- Select the applicant district.
- Enter the password for the mobile number.
- Enter the image test and click on login.
- The educational qualification of the applicant has to be entered.
- Applicant’s Family Income Certificate. Aadhaar card and permanent residence address must be mentioned in the certificate form.
- The form must be completed and then submitted.
Contact Details For SC Scholarship
- Email ID –scstscholarship.delhi@gov.
- Helpline Number – 011-23379512.