First of all, we will discuss the Sikkim Scholarship for those students who have succeeded in improving the quality of study through this scholarship as well as family and quality. If you want to take this scholarship you must be a permanent resident of the state of Sikkim and have studied from any recognized school, as well as the application procedure, eligibility criteria, award details, and much more are discussed. So if you want to know more about this scholarship then you have to read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scolarship – Sikkim Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Sikkim.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students of Sikkim State.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online and Offline.
- Official Website – https://scholarships.sikkim.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Sikkim Scholarship
- Sikkim Post Matric Scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant for this scholarship should be within 1.2 lakhs.
- The applicant must get 80% marks in the latest qualifying examination for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Sikkim.
- EBC, OBC students must have a family annual income of 1 lakh for this scholarship.
- SC, ST students must have a family annual income of 2.5 lakh for this scholarship.
- Students in the state of Sikkim in the CCB Scholarship Scheme will get 40% to 50% marks in the latest qualifying examination.
- Students nominated by the State of Sikkim can apply for the Sikkim National Scholarship.
How To Apply For Sikkim Scholarship
- Applicants must first go to the State Scholarship Portal.
- Click for registration.
- Scholarship must be selected.
- Attach all documents of the applicant to the form.
- Please re-verify after filling out the form correctly.
- Submit the form.
- Students can also fill up this scholarship form online.
- If students want to submit the form offline, the scholarship application form needs to be printed which is available to the student after they complete the registration.
- Everything on the form must be filled out correctly.
- Leaving the application form incomplete will be considered void.
- The applicant has to attach all the required documents mentioned in the form with the application.
- After completing the application form should be carefully sent to the administration office.
Document For Sikkim Scholarship
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- Applicant’s latest test result.
- Applicant’s bank account details.
Rewards Details For Sikkim Scholarship
- Applicants for Sikkim General Post Matric Scholarship receive financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per annum.
- Sikkim Variable Award for ABC, OBC, SC, ST students.
- 70% of students of the CCB project get financial assistance from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh.
- State Welfare Scholarship from State Welfare Department provides financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to 50,000 per annum.
- Hostel fees for CCB students are discounted from Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000.
- The Sikkim Founder Scholarship offers a 100% tuition fee for the first student and a 50% tuition fee for the second student.
Renewal Process For Sikkim Scholarship
- Students applying for the Sikkim Scholarship Renewal Process receive financial assistance both offline and online.
Contact Details For Sikkim Scholarship
Sikkim Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Sikkim Scholarship
- Sikkim State Government has become the first state in India to launch a micro scholarship program with a basic approach to teaching among school students.
- The applicant for this scholarship must be a permanent resident of the State of Sikkim.
- The Government of Sikkim provides financial assistance to students from first-class to higher secondary through various scholarships.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to help students achieve their dream of higher education without any financial constraints.