SJVN Recruitment: SJVN, also known as Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam, is an Indian public sector undertaking involved in hydroelectric power generation and transmission. The final recruitment for Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam for 2023 is here. There is a huge vacancy for this post. There are 70 posts available for the posts of Field Electrician, Field Fitter & Field Welder. You have to be from the science stream if you are willing to apply for this job. Also, there are other eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, exam fees, exam pattern, and other important dates to know. Follow our channel for all of these. Also, you will get a direct link to apply for free.
|Authorized by||SJVN Limited|
|Job name||SJVN Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Field Electrician, Field Fitter & Field Welder|
|staring date of application||27th of December|
|closing date||16th of January 2023|
|salary||Rs. 38,000/- per month|
|age limit||Not exceeding 30 years|
|no of seats||70|
Some important fact about SJVN
- Satjul Jal Vidyut Nigam is commonly known as SJVN.
- It is a public sector under taking of in India.
- SJVN Is established in the year 1988 as Nathpa Jhakri power corporation.
- SJVN Is a Hydroelectric power Industry.
- It is Joint venture between Govt of India and Govt of Himachal Pradesh.
- The headquarter of SJVN is located on Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- The current chairman & MD of SJVN is Nand Lal Sharma.
Eligibility Criteria : SJVN Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Field Electrician||candidates should have ITI Certificate in Electrician trade from a recognized institute with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for All other candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.|
|Field Fitter||candidates should have ITI Certificate in Fitter trade from a recognized institute with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for All other candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.|
|Field Welder||candidates should have ITI Certificate in Welder trade from a recognized institute with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for All other candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.|
Age limit :
Candidates maximum age should not be exceeding 30 years
Age relaxation :
Age relaxation for category candidates is applicable as per govt rules.
Vacancy Details of
|Name of the post||No of post|
|Field Electrician||HP Projects : 35|
UK Projects : 05
|Field Fitter||HP Projects : 15|
UK Projects : 03
|Field Welder||HP Projects : 10|
UK Projects : 02
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 200 + 18% GST|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit official website of SJVN.
- Then make the registration with valid email ID And mobile number.
- Then login with using the created ID and password.
- Fill out the application form with required details.
- Deposit the requisite application fee.
- Upload documents and submit.
- Take a print out of the form for further evidence.
Candidates will be selected on a basis of the following phases
- Computer based Test.
- Documents verification.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|27th of December 2022||16th of January 2023|
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Field Electrician, Field Fitter & Field Welder||Candidates who are selected for the mentioned post will get Rs. 38,000/- per month.|
Important FAQs of SJVN Recruitment
Q. What is the last date of application to apply for SJVN Recruitment ?
A. Candidates can submit their application till 16th of January 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are allotted for SJVN Recruitment ?
A. There is a total number of 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.