SPMCIL Recruitment : Are you here to know about SPMCIL Recruitment? Then you have come to the right place. Today we will discuss about SPMCIL Recruitment. A few days ago an employment notification was issued from Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL). Here the candidates will be appointed for the posts of Junior Technician Turner, Junior Technician, Lab Assistant, Sub-Station Operator and Supervisor. There are 19 vacancies in SPMCIL Recruitment.
The application process for SPMCIL Recruitment has started from 29 October, 2022 and the last date for submission of application form is 29 November, 2022. Various details of this employment like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, salary, mode of application, vacancy, application Procedure, important dates and others are described details in below.
|Conducted By||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Recruitment Name||SPMCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Lab Assistant, Sub-Station Operator, Jr. Technician, Jr. Technician Turner, Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancy||19|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,780 – 95,910/-|
|Age limit||18 – 30 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Diploma, ITI|
Important Details about SPMCIL
1. SPMCIL was established in 2006.
2. SPMCIL is primarily owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
3. Its headquarters are situated in New Delhi.
4. It is headed by a Board of Directors, chaired by the Chairman and Managing Director.
5. SPMCIL is originally known to the public as Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited.
Eligibility Criteria of SPMCIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Jr. Technician (Machinist)||ITI Certificate(full time) in Machinist Trade (Grinder)/Machinist Trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT|
|Jr. Technician (Welder)||ITI Certificate(full time) in Welder Trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT|
|Jr. Technician (Electronics)||ITI Certificate(full time) in Electronics Trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT|
|Lab Assistant||ITI Certificate(full time) in Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) recognized from SCVT/NCVT|
|Supervisor||Diploma (full time)/B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
Check the official notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Supervisor||18 – 30 years|
|Sub-Station Operator/Lab Assistant/Jr. Technician/Jr. Technician Turner||18 – 25 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of SPMCIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Jr. Technician Turner||03|
Check the recruitment notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of SPMCIL Recruitment
1. Interested candidates first go to the official website of SPMCIL or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Complete the registration process with the basic details of the candidate.
3. Then fill the application form with all the required information of the candidate.
4. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
5. Take a preview of application form
6. Deposit the application fee.
7. Finally submit the application form.
8. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Technician/Jr. Technician Turner/Lab Assistant/Sub-Station Operator||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-|
|Supervisor||Rs. 27,600 – 95,910/-|
- Eligible candidates will be selected on Merit Basis. Based on their Online Examination marks.
|Commencement of Online Application||29/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||29/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|RMLIMS Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Bank Note Press Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When will the application start for SPMCIL Recruitment?
Ans – The application for SPMCIL Recruitment will start from 29 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 29 November, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies will be filled through SPMCIL Recruitment?
Ans – 19 vacancies will be filled through SPMCIL Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants is kept 18-30 years.