The STS Scholarship is a short-term scholarship. This scholarship is offered to all meritorious students and economically backward students. All the subjects of this scholarship are given on the official website. All the information on how to apply for this scholarship, why to apply, what benefits you will get, and the dates and links are given on the website. Therefore, to know more about this scholarship, you need to read the form carefully from the beginning to the end.
- Scholarship Name – STS Scholarship.
- Given By – Indian Council.
- Eligibility Criteria – BDS students.
- Benefit Details – Rs. 10,000.
- Application commence Date – Update Soon.
- Application Ending Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://18.104.22.168:84/.
Eligibility Criteria For STS Scholarship
- MBBS, BDS, MCI, DCI students can apply before taking part in the final exam.
- PG students will not be able to apply for this scholarship.
- All students studying in medical and dental colleges can apply for submission of OPI card, PIO card, and copy of NRI card.
- Paramedical and non-medical students will not be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Students studying in foreign medical colleges cannot apply for this scholarship.
How Will Can Apply for STS Scholarship
- The applicant must first visit the official website.
- Click on the home page of the form.
- Name, Address Fill out the form with mobile number and email id.
- Save the password to the mobile number.
- A student cannot apply for more than one of these scholarships.
- Complete the application form correctly.
- The applicant must communicate personally and academically with the form.
- Aspiring applicants must shoot research proposals with the form.
- Students who have not prepared themselves for the ST scholarship will be able to apply for the scholarship later.
- Submit the completed application form properly.
STS Scholarship Required Documents
- One copy passport size color photo.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Aadhaar card Xerox.
- Letter of IAEC approval.
- Photograph of the applicant.
Benefit Details For STS Scholarship.
- MBBS students get a scholarship of Rs. 1,200.
- BDS students get a scholarship of Rs.300.
- INR students get a scholarship of Rs 20,000 for two months.
- The amount of scholarship is considered on the basis of a research scholar.
- This scholarship is approved only after the final research of the students.
- The organization conducting the research will have to bear the cost of the research.
- The results of the report will be posted in the college office in 6 to 8 months.
- Scholarships and Certificates Scholarships are considered acceptable if the candidate is approved in the sts report.
Renewal Process For STS Scholarship.
- The selection committee comprising a panel of experts publishes the list of applicants.
- The names of the applicants are published on the STS website.
- ICMR’s decision regarding the selection of students is considered final.
- Request to reconsider the form will not be accepted.
- Students must submit the research report within 2 months.
- Students are given certificates if the report is approved.
Contact Details For STS Scholarship.
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline Number – 011-26588980.