Today we will discuss about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. This is a government scholarship. To know all the information about this scholarship, the applicant must visit the official website. The full details of what the applicant has to do for this scholarship, how much money he will get are mentioned in the form. To know more about this scholarship, the applicant must read the form carefully at the end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of West Bengal.
- Eligibility Criteria – Madhyamik – PHD students.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 8,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Checking Mode – Online.
- Official Website – https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The applicant must have passed the secondary examination.
- Only students from West Bengal are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must get a minimum of 75% marks in the secondary examination.
- UG course students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students of Madrasa courses can apply for this scholarship.
- PG course students must pass the graduation examination with 53% marks in Honors.
- Women of Kanyashree project will get 45% marks for this scholarship.
- Women of Kanyashree project are not required to submit income certificate.
How Will Can Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Applicants for this scholarship must visit the official website.
- Swami Vivekananda must register the scholarship.
- You need to log in after the home page opens.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- The applicant has to fill up the form along with all the documents mentioned in the form.
- After completing the form correctly, double-check that you have uploaded.
- Submit the form online after verification.
Required Documents For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Current picture of the applicant between 10 – 15 KB.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, ration card, PAN card.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Secondary Examination Admit Card.
- Applicant’s latest examination marksheet.
- Verification form of the institute.
Reward Details For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Rs. 1,000 per month for higher secondary students.
- Rs. 1,000 per month for high madrasa students.
- Rs. 1,000 per month for general course students.
- Rs. 1,000 per month for Commerce students.
- Rs. 1,500 per month for science course students.
- Rs. 2,000 per month for postgraduate course in Arts.
- Rs. 1,500 per month for UG course students.
- Rs. 2,000 per month in postgraduate course for Commerce students.
- Rs. 2,500 per month for UG students postgraduate course.
- Rs. 2,500 per month for Science students postgraduate course.
- Rs. 5000 – Rs. 8000 per month for PHD students.
- Rs. 5000 per month for university and engineering students.
- Rs. 1,500 per month for polytechnic students.
- Rs. 5,000 per month for medical course students.
- Rs. 1,500 per month for diploma course students.
Renewal Process For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The applicant has to choose the online application.
- Scholarships are awarded depending on the family income of the applicant.
- Scholarships are created according to merit list.
- Scholarship money is paid into the applicant’s account.
Contact Details For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – +1800-102-8014.
Application Link For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
MPSC Job Get Details
South Eastern Railway Job Get Details
Air India Recruitment Get Details
OPSC Recruitment Get Details
About For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
This is a government scholarship.
The scholarships are provided by the government to help the economically backward students and meritorious students of West Bengal to pursue their studies.
Students from undergraduate to postgraduate courses are eligible for this scholarship.
The main objective of this scholarship is to introduce more scholarships to West Bengal-based educational institutions at different levels to benefit more students as well as to significantly increase the amount of scholarships Swami Vivekananda and Meritorious Scholarship Scheme has been launched.