Today we will talk about Tata Scholarship for very useful meritorious students and economically weaker students. If you are an Indian citizen within 45 years, you can apply for this scholarship. There is a complete description of how much money students will get from this scholarship, how they will get it, why they will get it so if you need to know more about this scholarship, you have to read the form carefully from beginning to end.
Mr. Ratan Tata has set up the scholarship to provide financial assistance to economically weaker and meritorious students. The scholarship was established to provide access to Cornell University for financial assistance to the best meritorious students.
- Name of The Scholarship – TATA Scholarship.
- Provided By – Tata Scholarship Trust Fund.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students from eighth to higher secondary level.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 10,00,000.
- Age Limit – 45 Years.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.tatatrusts.org/.
TATA Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must be under 45 years of age.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university.
- Students studying from class VIII to higher secondary are eligible to apply for this Tata Trust Scholarship.
- There should be education in foreign higher education.
TATA Scholarship For How Can I Apply
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- International students can also apply for this scholarship for financial assistance.
- For international financial assistance, the applicant has to submit a few documents such as – CSS and kernel CSS code is 2098.
- Financial assistance may be requested from the Information Office.
TATA Scholarship For Required Documents
- Test results.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Biography of the applicant.
- Fee receipt.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Bank canceled check.
- Soft copy of invitation letter.
TATA Scholarship For Reward Details
- This scholarship provides low interest rate loans to the applicants.
- This scholarship provides loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs to the applicants.
- Loans up to Rs 50,000 are provided for travel.
- Applicants are provided up to Rs 7 lakh 50 thousand as gift scholarship.
TATA Scholarship For Renewal Process
- Shri Ratan Tata provides these scholarships for higher studies on the basis of merit to meritorious students deprived of financial benefits.
- After the applicant is selected for this scholarship, a short list of personal interviews is prepared by the Endowment Director.
- The applicant is asked some questions and some questions about the scholarship through the interview.
TATA Scholarship For Contact Details
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline Number – +91-22-66658282.
TATA Scholarship For Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
West Central Railway Job – Get Details
DRDO Job – Get Details
Air India Recruitment – Get Details
Amazon Recruitment – Get Details
TATA Scholarship The About
- This scholarship is an Indian scholarship.
- Applicants must be under the age of 45 for this scholarship.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically backward meritorious students.
- Students from different places can avail the benefits offered by this scholarship. For example – Travel Scholarship,Tata Trust Scholarship,Tata Housing Scholarship,