TMC Job openings: Tata Memorial Centre has given an excellent career opportunity for unemployed youth applicants eagerly waiting for government job vacancies. For ease of those govt job aspirants, The official of Tata Memorial Centre has uploaded the latest employment notification on its authorized webpage. Through this recruitment process, A total number of 12 vacant seats are identified for the Pharmacist position. So, The willing aspirants can take advantage of this opportunity by attending the walk-in interview on a given date and place. In the last section of this article, we have inserted the direct link to download the Application form in the link section.
TMC Job openings
|Authorized by||Tata Memorial Centre|
Homi Bhabha cancer hospital and research centre
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||TMC Job openings 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Pharmacist|
|No of vacant Seats||12|
|Age criteria||not exceeding 27 years|
|Academic Qualification||B.PHARM, D.PHARM|
|Application mode||online / Offline|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs. 20,000 to 25,000/- per month|
|End date of Application||11th of January 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : TMC Job openings
|Name of the post||No of posts|
Eligibility Condition :
Academic Qualification :
- Candidates should hold B.PHARM Degree from a recognized institute.
- Candidates have minimum of 1 years of working experience in dispensary or pharmacy of the hospital having at least 300 beds.
- Candidates should hold D.PHARM Degree from a recognized institute.
- Candidates have minimum of 3 years of working experience in dispensary or pharmacy of the hospital having at least 300 beds.
- Candidates must be registered with the state pharmacy council with duly allotted registration number.
- Candidates must be prepared to work in night shift.
Age Limitation :
The age of the candidates should not be exceeding 27 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category name||upper age limit|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||As per govt rules|
|TMC Employee Temporary employee of TMC||5 years|
Requisite Application Fees :
- For OBC, Gen & EWS Category candidates :-NIL
- For SC & ST Category candidates :- NIL
- For PWBD Category candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- Candidates should reach the interview location along with bio data, latest passport size photocopy of the candidates, One set of self attested photocopies of all the documents and original documents to the mentioned address.
|Interview location : Homi Bhabha cancer hospital and research centre , Vishakhapatnam|
Date of Interview : 11th January
Time of Interview : Between 9.30 to 10.30 A.M
Some useful Details About TMC
- Homi Bhabha cancer hospital and research centre is one of the premier cancer care hospital and research centre in India.
- It was founded in the year 2014.
- It was named after the great Physicist Homi Jahangir Bhabha.
- The current director of The institute is Dr. Digumarti Raghunadharao.
- The research centre is located on Aganampudi.
Procedures of Selection
candidates will be selected on a basis of Walk in interview.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Pharmacist||The candidates who are selected by the selection committee for the mentioned posts will get remuneration between Es. 20000 to 25000/- per month|
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||27th of December|
|Last date of online Registration||11th of January|
Link Section :
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application form Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of TMC Job openings
1. IS it a permanent basis recruitment process ?
Ans.. No, it is a temporary basis job.
2. What is the salary of a Pharmacish under TMC Job openings ?
Ans..The candidates who are selected by the selection committee for the mentioned posts will get remuneration between Es. 20000 to 25000/- per month
3. What is the maximum age required for the candidates to apply for TMC Job openings ?
Ans.. candidates maximum age should not be more than 27 years