Today we will discuss TN Scholarship. All the details of this scholarship are discussed below. If you want to get this scholarship, you have to read the whole thing carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – TN Scholarship.
- Provided By – Tamilnadu Government.
- Eligibility Criteria –From first class to PHD.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 10,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Ofline and Online.
- Official Website – https://www.tn.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For TN Scholarship
- ITI and PTI diploma course students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Ninth grade students need to get 40% marks in the previous exam for this scholarship.
- Meritorious students from first class to eighth class can apply for this scholarship.
- Students studying at the State Indian Military College, Dehradun are eligible for this scholarship.
- Mphil students must study in the first and second years of the PhD for this scholarship.
- The applicant must get 60% marks in post graduation.
- EVR Nagmai Scholarship is applicable for girls doing postgraduate degree course.
- Rural students of MBC department studying from class III to class VI are eligible for this scholarship.
- Two boys and two girls, who got the highest marks in the state of Tamil Nadu, are eligible for the Thanthai Periya Memorial Award.
- Apart from Tamil Nadu, the scholarship is also open to residents of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala and Telangana.
How Can I Apply For TN Scholarship
- Scholarships to the sons and daughters of various skilled persons supported by the Tamil Nadu Scholarship individually.
- Students from Class Nine are applying for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is for students to buy books and note books.
- RIMC Scholarships are awarded through the Department of Collegiate Education, Tamil Nadu.
- Scholarships are awarded to deceased government employees through the Tamil Nadu Collegiate Education Department.
- PhD scholarships are awarded through the Tamil Nadu Collegiate Education Department.
- EVR Nagmai Scholarship is awarded through Tamil Nadu Collegiate Education Department.
- Economically backward and meritorious students apply online for free.
- These scholarships are provided through the Minority Welfare District Office.
- Scholarships are given to Grameen MBC and BC students through the Minority Welfare District Office.
- Students apply for the Tanthai Memorial Award Scholarship through the Minority Welfare District Office.
- Apply through the Vidyadhan Scholarship Official Website.
Required Documents For TN Scholarship
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Text section.
- Admit card, voter card, Aadhaar card.
- One passport size photo.
Reward Details For TN Scholarship
- The TN Scholarship provides financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 to the children of able persons.
- Meritorious students of class nine are given financial assistance of Rs. 7,000 per annum.
- Provides financial assistance of Rs. 100 per month from first class to fifth class.
- Provides financial assistance of Rs. 300 / – per month from 6th to 8th class.
- RIMC Dehradun Scholarship provides financial assistance of Rs.1000 / – per month to Tamil Nadu students.
- Provides financial assistance of Rs. 3,000 per month to PHD students.
- Annual incentive for students from third class to fifth class is Rs.500.
- The annual incentive for sixth grade students is Rs. 1,000.
- Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award Rs. 3,000 per annum.
- Perarignar Anna Memorial Award Rs. 9,000 per annum.
Renewal Process For TN Scholarship
- Students applying can login to the official website with mobile number and password.
- Mention all the information of the applicant in the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted for the scholarship.
Contact Details For TN Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline Number – 044-28515450.
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
MPSC Job Get Details
DRDO Job Get Details
RRC, Eastern Railway Recruitment Get Details
CRPF Recruiment Get Details
About For TN Scholarship
The state of Tamil Nadu has gained the status of a reputed state.
It is the only state in our country where people from backward classes and minority communities are most educated than other states.
We know how much work a student has to do to get a good education and it is very important for them to study in school.
The Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced various types of scholarships to provide financial assistance to all these students, as a result of which the students have easily succeeded in getting education from the Annan State.