Today we will talk about Uttarakhand Scholarships for very talented and economically weaker students. All the details of which scholarship is available for the students here, what are their eligibility conditions, amount of scholarship, where and how to apply for the scholarship are available on this page. So if you want to know more about this scholarship then you have to read carefully till the end.
- Name of The Scolarship – Uttarakhand Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Uttarakhand.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, ST, OBC and EBC Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://ubse.uk.gov.in/.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- All SC and ST students studying in XI and XII are eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of all these students should be within 2.5 lakhs..
- The family income of high school pass students should be within one lakh.
- All SC and ST students who have studied from first class to tenth class are also eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of all these students should be within 2 lakhs.
Uttarakhand Scholarship How To Apply
- The applicant has to go to the official website of this Scholarship Portal and apply online.
- Applicants must choose a post-matric or pre-matric scholarship.
- Complete the registration with all the information of the applicant.
- Save the password or OTP to the mobile number.
- Submit the form after filling it correctly.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Document
- One copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account details.
- Aadhaar card.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Rewards Details
- SC and ST students are given a monthly stipend of Rs. 500 to 1200 .
- OBC and EBC students are given a monthly stipend of Rs. 350 to 750 .
Uttarakhand Scholarship Renewal Process
- Scholarships are awarded to students next year depending on their current qualifications.
- A student who has applied once does not need to apply a second time.
- The applicant needs to re-verify the form properly.
- Submit the application form online.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Contact Details
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpline Number – 05947-254275.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Uttarakhand Scholarship
- This Scholarship is administered by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttarakhand.
- Many students from different states have come forward for this scholarship with the aim of realizing their dreams.
- This scholarship provides equal opportunities to students from all the states of India as it is not limited to the state of Uttarakhand.
- These scholarships provide financial support to students to study in and out of the state from reputed institutions.