Vidyadhan Scholarship Program is the main initiative of Sarojini Damodar Foundation. You can find out from the official website how the backward and meritorious students will benefit from this scholarship, how much money they will get, how they will get it, all the dates and links. Also, if you are interested in learning more about this scholarship, you should read the form carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Vidyadhan Scholarship.
- Available By – Sarojini Damodar Foundation.
- Eligibility Criteria – Secondary pass students.
- Amount Details – Rs. 50,000-Rs. 60,000.
- Application First Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.vidyadhan.org.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Applicants must get 90% marks in the secondary examination.
- If the applicant is disabled, he / she will have to get 75% marks in the secondary examination.
- Students have to pass secondary from Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Gujarat, Karnataka, Telangana and Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be within 200,000.
How Can Apply For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Applicants must go to the official website.
- Click on the application after the home page opens.
- Applicants must be completely new.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- Students must upload all documents, names, addresses along with the application form.
- Verify well after filling out the form.
- After filling out the form correctly, print out one copy.
- Submit after completing the form correctly.
Required Documents For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Student’s secondary pass result.
- Even if the student cannot show the result, he can upload the result online from SSLC,CBSE, ICSC website.
- Students’ Family Income Certificate.
- If the student is disabled, his certificate.
- Passport size photo.
Reward Details For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Plus 1 and 2 students in the state of Kerala get an annual scholarship of Rs 5,000 to study.
- Students from Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Telangana and Maharashtra get Rs 6,000 per year for classes XI to XII.
- Participating students must attend the Sarojini Damodar Foundation’s Guiding Program.
- Higher secondary students are awarded scholarships for degrees in any subject.
- Undergraduate students are awarded a scholarship of Rs 10,000 per year.
- INR Students are given a scholarship of Rs 60,000 per year.
Renewal Process For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- A list of applicant students is made based on SDF academic performance and application form.
- An examination is arranged with the listed applicants.
- Students will be informed of the exact time for the test.
- Students and parents are provided SDF for district travel expenses.
Contact Details For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 7339659929.