The Vidyasiri Scholarship is given to SC, ST, BC, OBC and PWD students. To know all the information about this scholarship, the applicant must follow the official website. All the information about how much money the students will get from this scholarship, how to get it, who can apply, its date and link is given in the website so if you want to know all the information of this scholarship you have to look well from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- Offered By – Karnataka Welfare Department.
- Eligibility Criteria – Secondary pass candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 15,000.
- Application Start Date – Update soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The annual family income should be within 2 lakhs.
- The family income of a converted Christian applicant must be within 2.5 lakhs.
- The applicant must be in the minority category.
- The applicant must be a resident of a rural area in the state of Karnataka.
- The student must pass the last exam without backlog.
- The minimum distance between college and rural students should be 5 km.
- Students living in hostels are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How Can I Apply For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- The applicant has to apply for this scholarship on the SSP Scholarship Portal.
- The student has to register himself.
- The applicant must receive a login certificate.
- The applicant has to login with login credential mobile number and email id.
- The student must complete the application form correctly.
- The form must be completed and submitted online.
- The applicant will need to get a print out of the form.
- Must be attached to all document forms.
Required Documents For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- One passport size photo.
- TC certificate of the applicant.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Aadhaar card.
- Receiving college fees.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Family Income Certificate.
- If the applicant is disabled, his certificate.
- SLSC Certificate.
- Certificate of study in college.
Reward Details For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- The government bears the cost of several courses for the applicants such as PMS, FAAS, FC & NUR Vidyasiri scholarships.
- Hostel rent for applicant students is borne by the government.
- The state government bears the course fees and dormitory fees of the applicant students.
- The Government of Karnataka provides Rs. 15,000 per annum to the students through this scholarship.
Renewal Process For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Applicants need to know the application number for this scholarship.
- The applicant must provide all the required information mentioned in the form.
- The applicant has to click on the application form.
- Applicants will be able to apply through the SSP portal.
- You need to upload all the documents required for this scholarship.
- The student has to submit the hard copy of the form and documents to the concerned institution after completing the application online.
- College authorities reviewed the documents and confirmed online.
- After looking at the documents of the college authorities, the district officer investigated the matter.
- The applicant must collect this information from the principal and submit it online.
Contact Details For Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 8050770005.