Today we are going to present some detailed information about West Bengal Scholarship to the meritorious and poor students of West Bengal. What are the benefits of this scholarship, how much help you can get financially and you can collect all the information about the amount of scholarship clearly by clicking on the link of the website? However, you will need to follow the faithfully Page.
- Name of The Scolarship – West Bengal Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of West Bengal.
- Eligibility Criteria – ST, SC, and OBC Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1,000 to 8,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.wbmdfc.org/.
West Bengal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Fellowship Scholarship, the student must be from the minority class and a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- For this scholarship, the student has to pass the secondary examination with 75% marks.
- Undergraduate students must get 75% marks in the Higher Secondary Examination for this scholarship.
- Ordinary students studying at PG level have to pass with 55% marks and engineering students with 53% marks.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Female students must be residents of West Bengal for the Biryani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship.
- Applicants for Post Matric Scholarship must be from SC, ST, OBC departments and have passed from secondary to higher secondary.
- The annual family income of SC, ST students should be within 2 lakhs.
- The annual family income of OBC students should be within 1 lakh.
- For pre-matric scholarship, the student must include SC, ST, And must study in ninth and tenth grade.
- The family income of all these students should be within 2 lakhs.
- For Hindi Scholarship Scheme, the student has to be from a Hindi-speaking state and study from secondary to PG level.
- Must pass the final qualifying examination with 60% marks.
West Bengal Scholarship How To Apply
- Applicants should visit the official website of the West Bengal Scholarship.
- You need to log in after the home page opens.
- Add full details of the applicant.
- Select district.
- Print out a copy of the application form.
- Submit after completing the form correctly.
West Bengal Scholarship Document
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account details.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- The residence address of the applicant.
- Applicant’s previous qualification mark sheet.
West Bengal Scholarship Benefit Details
- The Hindi Scholarship Scheme for West Bengal students is paid from Rs. 300 to 1,000 per month.
- West Bengal SC, ST, and OBC students are paid Rs. 160 to 1,200 per month for post-matric scholarships.
- SC and ST students in West Bengal are paid Rs. 150 to 1,500 per month for the pre-matric scholarship.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal women, is paid Rs. 3,000 per month.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship of Rs. 8,000 per month is given to minority students in West Bengal.
West Bengal Scholarship Renewal Process
- Applicants’ applications need to be verified by their own school teacher.
- Applications will be submitted online through the designed portal.
- The amount of scholarship is selected according to the eligibility criteria of the students.
- Scholarship money is sent directly to the candidate’s bank account.
- Scholarships are provided to students subject to the budget provided by the State Government.
- For renewal, the applicant has to get 50% marks for this scholarship in his previous examination.
West Bengal Scholarship Contact Details
West Bengal Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About West Bengal Scholarship
- The West Bengal government has introduced West Bengal Scholarships for students of different levels.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to improve the quality of education of financially disadvantaged students through financial assistance.
- Students from West Bengal get the opportunity to get admission to the top institutions of the country through the scholarship portal.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship is provided for minorities.