NERIST Recruitment : North Eastern Regional Institute of science & Technology has invited Application for a total number of 32 vacancies on its official page at https://www.nerist.ac.in/. It is an offline application procedures. so, candidates interested to Assigned as an Assistant professor are advised to apply as early as possible within the due date. According to the official notification, candidates are able to submit their application till 20th June 2023.
Here, candidates can find all the necessary information regarding NERIST Recruitment 2023 i.e application process , registration date, vacancy information, eligibility criteria, salary, Application fee, selection procedures and more.
|Authorised by||North Eastern Regional Institute of science & Technology|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||NERIST Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant professor|
|No of vacant Seats||32|
|Age criteria||check the PDF|
|Academic Qualification||Degree, PG, PHD.|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs. 57,700 /- per month|
|End date of Application||20th June 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : NERIST Recruitment
Name of the post : Assistant Professor
|Name of department||No of position|
|Computer Science & Engineering||03|
|Electronics & communication Engineering||04|
Eligibility Condition : NERIST Recruitment
Academic Qualification :
|Name of department||Qualification|
|Civil Engineering||Candidates should have B.TECH Degree in the following discipline from a recognized institute.|
2. Structural Engg
3. Transportation Engg
4. Fluid Mechanics
5. Environmental Engg
6. Geotech Engg
|Agricultural Engineering||Candidates should have B.TECH Degree in Agri Engg and M.TECH Degree in Food & Process Engg from a recognized institute.|
Age Limitation :
Please check the official notification for detailed information.
Age Relaxation :
age relaxation is applicable for category candidates is as per the govt rules.
Requisite Application Fees :
- For OBC, Gen & EWS Category candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- For SC & ST Category candidates :- NIL
- For PWBD Category candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of NERIST.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill the form with basic information and attach all the attested copies documents along with the application form.
- Then affix the passport size photocopy at the right corner of the form.
- Send the duly filled application form to the below mention address.
- Application envelope should be superscribe as ” Application for the post of Assistant Professor “
The Registrar, North Eastern Regional Institute of science & Technology (NERIST)
Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh PIN – 791109
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Assistant Professor||Pay level – 10|
Rs. 57,700/- per month
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||24th of May 2023|
|Starting date of application||Already started|
|Last date of Application||20th June 2023|
Link Section : NERIST Recruitment
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of NERIST Recruitment
1. How many vacancies are released for NERIST Recruitment ?
Ans.. There is a total number of 32 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.
2. What post will be Assigned for NERIST Recruitment ?
Ans.. Assistant Professor Post will be Assigned for NERIST Recruitment.
3. What is the Salary of an Assistant professor under this Recruitment Drive ?
Ans.. The Basic salary of aN Assistant professor is Rs. 57,700/- per month.