We wanted to show all the information of Andhra Pradesh Scholarship to the applicant on the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship website. Most of the schools here are run by the state and central governments. Universities in India are recognized by the UGC of the University. All the information about how the applicants will apply for this scholarship, what to do, date, eligibility, renewal, rewards is given on the website. If the applicant wants to apply for this scholarship, then read the whole matter carefully.
- Name of The Scolarship – Andhra Pradesh Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Andhra Pradesh Scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, ST, BC and physically challenged Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1 lakh.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- The annual family income of SC, ST, BC and physically challenged students should be within 2 lakhs.
- All these students will have to continue their studies from fifth to tenth class.
- BC students have to study from ninth to tenth for this scholarship.
- Polytechnic, ITI and degree level students are eligible for post-matric scholarship.
- The applicant should study under any recognized board.
- 75% of students must attend school for day school.
- Family income should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- This scholarship does not apply to any family member who is a government employee.
- This scholarship cannot be applied for even if a family member is retired.
- No family member should own a tractor.
- No family member should be subject to income tax.
How To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Online application is available on Gyanbhoomi website.
- Applicants will not be able to apply online through the link.
- All information of the applicant must be mentioned in the form.
- The form must be submitted after checking.
- The concerned officials will ensure the submission of the form.
- Then the District Welfare Officer will verify the form thoroughly.
Document For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Applicant’s SSC exam number.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Aadhaar number associated with mobile number.
- Ration card.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Passport size photo.
Rewards Details For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Andhra Pradesh Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and students with disabilities.
- Applicants are paid tuition fees and mess charges.
- Andhra Pradesh Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and students with disabilities.
- All these students are paid Rs. 182 to 962 per month for 10 months.
- Post-matric and pre-matric scholarships are provided for minority students.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 600 / – is given from 6th to 8th class.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 800 / – per annum is given from class IX to X.
- Minorities are paid Rs. 240 to 962.
- Students selected for Vedic education receive financial assistance of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- Selected students of Academic Excellence receive financial assistance of Rs. 7,500 to 20,000.
- Students selected for the Bharati Scheme for Education receive financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 to 20,000.
- The selected students of Chandrananna Bideshi Vidya Debna project get financial assistance of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Combined Counseling Board students get benefits ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Vidyadhan Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program Selected students receive financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to 60,000 per annum.
Renewal Process For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- The applicant needs to login for renewal.
- Registration and Aadhaar numbers need to be added.
- Must qualify for the latest test.
- The complete information of the applicant has to be submitted after submission.
- The form should be sent to the District Welfare Officer.
- The District Welfare Officer will select.
Contact Details For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- The Andhra Pradesh government provides Andhra Pradesh scholarships for students from Assam.
- This scholarship plays an important role in advancing the education of economically backward meritorious students.
- Andhra Pradesh Minority Scholarships include student tuition fees, maintenance allowances and many more benefits.
- This scholarship provides financial assistance to SC, ST, BC, minority and disabled students.
- This scholarship conducts several educational scholarships worth Rs. 1,500 crore through Gyanbhumi Portal.