Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs: Office of the Chairman, State level police recruitment board has given a career opportunity for the candidates who wish to be a part of the Police dept and serve the Country as a Govt. servant. This is a great opportunity for the 10th-pass candidates. Recently, The latest employment notification has been published by the Office of the Chairman, State level police recruitment board. A total number of 222 Excise Constable posts will be Assigned at Assam Police. So, candidates planning to start their career in Assam police can submit their online application on or before the 8th of February 2023.
Before applying for these vacancies candidates are advised to read the complete article to get avoid mistakes in filling up the application form. Here the candidates can find all the information regarding Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application procedures, salary details, vacancy details, application fee, selection process and more.
Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs
|Authorized by||Office of the chairman, State level police recruitment board|
|Job name||Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs 2023|
|Job role||Excise Constable|
|staring date of application||10th of January 2023|
|closing date||8th of February 2023|
|salary||Rs. 14,000 to 49,000/- per month + GP 5000|
|age limit||21 to 30 years|
|no of seats||222|
Some important fact about Assam police.
- Assam police is a state law enforcement agency in Assam.
- It was established in the year 1826 under the dept of Home affairs, Assam.
- The headquarter of Assam police is located on Ulubari , Guwahati.
- Assam police is abbreviated as AP.
- The motto of the Assam police is “Always at your service”.
- The current agency executive is Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta.
- At present, a total number of 61310 employees are working under this police department.
Eligibility Criteria : Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs
Essential Qualification :
- candidates must have high school leaving certificate from a recognized board or its equivalent qualification.
- candidates must be able to speak Assamese or any other state language fluently.
- applicants should register their name with a local employment exchange in Assam.
Age limit :
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation :
|Name of the category||Upper age limit|
|SC, ST (H), ST (P) Category candidates||5 years|
|OBC/ MOBC Category candidates||3 years|
|Ex-serviceman category candidates||2 years.|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs
Name of the Post : Excise Constable
Total number of vacancies : 222
|Name of the category||No of seats||Total|
|UR||male : 80|
female : 34
|OBC & MOBC||male : 42|
female : 17
|SC||male : 11|
female : 04
|ST (P)||Male : 16|
Female : 07
|ST (H)||Female : 03|
Male : 08
There is no fees are required to apply for Excise constable posts.
- visit the official page of the Assam police.
- Then register themselves on the portal.
- Once the registration procedures are done a Recruitment ID will be created.
- login with Recruitment ID and password.
- Enter details properly on the form.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the properly filled application form.
- Take a print out of the form for further reference.
selection will be done on a basis of the following stages
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency test.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|10th of January 2023||8th of February 2023|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Excise Constable||Rs. 14,000 to 49,000 /- per month + grade pay 5000|
Q. What is the salary of a Excise constable posts in Assam police ?
A. The salary of a Excise constable is Rs. 14,000 to 49,000 /- per month + grade pay 5000
Q. What is the fees required to apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Jobs ?
A. There is no application fees are required to apply for this job vacancies.