BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has posted a new employment notice on the official website, https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/, inviting eligible candidates for the position of graduate apprentice, which will be filled for 1 year undergoing apprenticeship training. This drive has been organised to find a total of 125 eligible candidates for the aforesaid post. In accordance with the notification, the online process will start on August 30, 2023. Applicants are advised to submit their applications before the deadline to avoid technical errors.
BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
|BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|staring date of application
|18 to 27 years
Eligibility Criteria : BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates have B.E/ B.TECH Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline its equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 Education pattern from a recognised University with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. (50% marks SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates)
- Candidates should have national trade certificate from a SCVT/ NCVT Recognised institute.
AGE LIMIT :
- The minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and maximum age should not more than 27 years in order to be eligible for Graduate Apprentice post
- Candidates must be born between 01.09.1996 to 01.09.2005.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category
|Upper age limit
Vacancy Details of BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment
POST NAME : GRADUATE APPRENTICE
|Name of department
|No of vacancies
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Safety Engineering/ Safety & Fire Engineering
|Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|SC/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD
- Visit the Official website
- Go through the official notification.
- To complete registration, Provide the required information.
- After registration proceed for login.
- You will take a new page.
- Fill up the application form.
- Deposit the fee and upload documents.
- Recheck the form and submit it.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on a basis of their marks in the qualifying Engineering exam
|Starting date of application
|closing date of application
Name of the Designation : Graduate Apprentice
Pay scale – Rs. 25000/- per month
Q. How many vacancies are released for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
A. There are a total number of 125 vacancies are released.
Q. What is the age required for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and maximum age should not more than 27 years in order to be eligible for Graduate Apprentice post
Q. What is the last to apply for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The last date of application for Apprentice post is 15th September 2023.