CISF Job vacancies : A huge opportunity has come up for matriculation-passed candidates from the Central Industrial Security Force, CISF will be recruiting 451 employees as a part of their CISF Recruitment 2023. They will be hiring for Constable/Driver/Driver cum pump operator posts. Please read all the details first then interested candidates can apply for this post. The application process window will open on 23rd January and the last date will be 22nd February. Please read the below sections for the application process, important dates and links, age limit, age relaxation, education details, and salary structure
CISF Job vacancies
|Authorized by||Central Industrial security force|
|Job name||CISF Job vacancies 2023|
|staring date of application||23rd of January 2023|
|closing date||22nd of February 2023|
|salary||Rs. 21700 to 69100/- per month|
|age limit||21 to 27 years|
|No of vacant seats||451|
Some important fact about CISF
- Central Industrial security force is a Federal police Enforce Agency.
- It is popularly known as CISF.
- CISF was formed in 10th of March 1969 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The motto of the organization is ” Protection & Security”
- At present, There is a total number of 163590 active employees are working.
- The current director general of CISF is Shri Sheel Vardhan.
- The organization is supplies security over 356 industrial units.
Eligibility Criteria : CISF Job vacancies
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- NAME OF THE POST : Constable (Driver) & Constable (Driver cum pump operator)
- candidates should pass the class 10th from a recognized institute or its equivalent degree.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for heavy motor vehicle, Transport vehicle, Light motor vehicle & motor cycle with gear.
AGE LIMIT :
- Candidates’ minimum age should not be less than 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 27 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for category candidates is as per the government rules
Vacancy Details of CISF Job vacancies
|Name of the designation||No of posts|
|Constable (Driver)||UR – 76, SC – 27, ST – 13, OBC – 49, EWS – 18|
|Constable (Driver cum pump operator)||UR – 111, SC – 40, ST – 19, OBC – 72, EWS – 26|
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 100|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- Visit the official website of CISF.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Furnish the application form with basic information.
- Deposit the required application fee.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future use.
candidates will be selected on a basis of the following stages
- Written Exam.
- Physical standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Detailed medical Exam.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|23rd of January 2023||22nd of February 2023|
salary details : CISF Job vacancies
|Name of the designation||Pay scale|
|Constable (Driver)||Level – 03 in the pay matrix|
Rs. 21,700 to 69100/- per month
|Constable (Driver cum pump operator)||Level – 03 in the pay matrix|
Rs. 21,700 to 69100/- per month
Important FAQs of CISF Job vacancies
Q. How many seats are allotted for CISF Job vacancies ?
A. There is a total number of 451 seats are allotted for CISF Job vacancies.
Q. What is the basic salary of the Constable posts under CISF Job vacancies ?
A. The salary range is between Rs. 21700 to 69100/- per month.
Q. What is the last date of application to apply for CISF Job vacancies ?
A. Candidates can submit their application till 22nd of February 2023.