DME, AP Recruitment : Directorate of Medical Education has advertised a latest recruitment notification on its official page https://dme.ap.nic.in/ on 15th September 2023. A total number of 43 eligible candidates will be hired as Assistant Professor in the existing vacancies at VIMS, Visakhapatnam. These engagement is purely on a contract basis. Candidates who are satisfied with all the eligibility requirements can attend the walk in interview on a specified date & location.
In the following section, we have outlined everything you need to know about the details regarding DME, AP Recruitment 2023, such as the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details, and others.
DME, AP Recruitment
|Authorized by||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Job name||DME, AP Recruitment 2023|
|Job role||Assistant Professor|
|Date of publication of employment notification||15th September 2023|
|Date of Walk-in-interview||21st September 2023|
|salary||Rs. 92000 to 160000 P.M|
|qualification||MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM Degree|
|age limit||Not exceeding 50 years|
|posting||Pan India Level|
Eligibility Criteria : DME, AP Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- BROAD SPECIALTIES : I) Candidates have PG Medical qualification (MS/DM/MD/DNB) in the concerned specialty from a MCI/ NMC/ DCI recognised University
II) Candidates should have one year senior residency after completion of Post Graduate Degree
- SUPER SPECIALTY : Candidates have PG Medical qualification (MS/DM/MD/DNB) in the concerned specialty from a MCI/ NMC/ DCI recognised University
AGE LIMIT :
- OC Candidates – Not exceeding 42 Years
- SC/ST/BC/EWS – Not exceeding 47 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – Not exceeding 50 Years
- PH Candidates – Not exceeding 52 Years
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Vacancy Details of DME, AP Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Exempted|
|All Other Category Candidates||Exempted|
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on Career section.
- Then read the recruitment notice carefully to understand the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must submit their application in person at the venue of walk in interview along with all the original and one set of attested copies of scanned documents.
Selection will be done on a basis of Merit and rule of reservation
|Release date of recruitment notification||date of Interview|
|15th September 2023||21st September 2023|
|Broad Specialities||Rs. 92000/- Per Month|
|Super Specialities||Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Month|
Q. How many vacancies are released for DME, AP Recruitment 2023 ?
A. There are a total number of 43 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q. What is the date of submit application for DME, AP Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The date of submit application for is 21st September 2023
Q. What is the Application fee for DME, AP Recruitment 2023 ?
A. All the candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.