Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment: Apply for 11 Mazdoor vacancies in Andaman & Nicobar. office of the Deputy conservator of forest officials are released an employment notification to fill up a total number of 11 vacancies through offline mode. So, candidates certified in class 10th can send the application form to the Deputy conservator of forests, Working plan division, dept of environment & forest, port Blair, 744102 on or before 31st of January 2023.
In the below section of this article we have shared all the data regarding Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2023 including application fee, salary details, vacancy details, selection procedures, eligibility criteria and more. So, we advised to the candidates read the entire article before applying for the said posts to avoid mistakes in filling out the application form.
Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment
|Authorized by||office of the Deputy conservator of forest|
|Job name||Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2023|
|staring date of application||30th of December 2023|
|closing date||31st of January 2023|
|salary||Rs. 18,000 to 56,900/- per month|
|age limit||18 to 33 years|
|no of posts||11|
Some important fact about
Essential qualification :
- candidates must passed the secondary school examination from a recognized institute.
- candidates must qualify the trade test as prescribed in the applicable recruitment rules.
- candidates should have good physique.
- candidates must have knowledge of Hindi language.
Age limit :
- For Male candidates : candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years.
- For Female candidates : candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years.
Age Relaxation :
- For Govt employee and ST Category candidates : 5 years.
- For OBC Category candidates : 3 years.
Vacancy Details of Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment
|Name of the category||No of posts|
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit the official website of the forest department.
- then find the recruitment notice and download the pdf.
- read the pdf and ensure your eligibility.
- then download the application form
- fill out the application form with required information.
- attach all the attested copies of documents along with the application form and send the form to the below mentioned address on or before 31.01.2023.
Deputy conservator of forests, Working plan division, dept of environment & forest, port blair, 744102.
please visit the official notification to know the details.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|30th of December 2022||31st of January 2023|
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Mazdoor||The candidates who are selected by the official for Mazdoor posts will get monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000 to 56100/- per month|
Important FAQs of Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2023?
A. There is a total number of 11 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of application to apply for Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2023?
A. The last date of application for this recruitment is 31st of January 2023.
Q. What post will be recruited through Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2023?
A. Mazdoor post will be recruited through this latest recruitment.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for Forest Dept Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment ?
A. candidates must be 10th standard pass from a recognized board.