Indian Air Force Recruitment : Good news for job seekers. Today we bring new job news. A new recruitment notification has been released by the Indian Air Force. There are 108 vacancies. Candidates will be appointed as apprentices through Indian Air Force Recruitment. The application process for these posts started on 19th December, 2022 and the application process will end on 5th January, 2023. Interested candidates must apply within this period.
Read our article to know various information about Indian Air Force Recruitment. Eligibility criteria, vacancy details, the application process, salary, application fee, selection procedure, important dates, official recruitment notification and other information are discussed below. Candidates can easily download the employment notification through the link given below. Keep visiting our website to know more about other jobs.
Indian Air Force Recruitment
|Conducted By||Indian Air Force|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||108|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8,855/-|
|Age limit||14 – 21 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass, ITI|
|Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in OR apprenticeshipindia.gov.in|
Important Details about Indian Air Force
1. Indian Air Force was formed on 26 January 1950.
2. General Anil Chauhan is the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) of the Indian Air Force.
3. President Droupadi Murmu is the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Air Force.
4. Its headquarters are situated in New Delhi.
5. It belongs to the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment
Educational Qualification –
|Candidates must have a Matriculation(10th) Pass.|
Candidates must have ITI Certificate recognized by NCVT.
Desirable – Class XII(Higher Secondary)
Age Criteria –
|General||14 – 21 years|
|OBC||14 – 24 years|
|SC/ST||14 – 26 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Recruitment will fill 108 vacancies. Here the candidates will be appointed as apprentices in various trades (Sheet Metal, Machinist, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician Aircraft, Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft or Electronic mechanic etc).
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of Indian Air Force Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of the Indian Air Force or click on the link provided by us.
2. Complete the registration process.
3. Fill out the form carefully with the correct information.
4. Must enter the correct e-mail id and mobile number of the applicant while filling out the form.
5. Upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
6. Modify the application form.
7. Submit the application fee if required.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Take a printout of the application form that may be required in the future.
Rs. 8855/- will be paid as salary to Apprentices.
Eligible candidates will be recruited in the Indian Air Force Recruitment through –
- Written and Practical Examination
- Merit Basis
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||19/12/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||05/01/2023|
|Written and Practical Examination||26/02/2023 to 01/03/2023|
|Declaration of Merit List||03/03/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NEPA Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|CNP Nashik Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When will the application process begin?
Ans – The application process will start on 19 December, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of the application?
Ans – The last date for submission of the application form is 5 January, 2023.
Q. What is the age limit of candidates for application?
Ans – Candidates’ age limit for application is 14 to 21 years.
Q. How many vacancies are there in Indian Air Force Recruitment?
Ans – Indian Air Force Recruitment has 108 vacancies.
Q. How much will be paid as a salary to employees?
Ans – Rs. 8855/- will be given as salary to employees.