Indian Railway Jobs : Recently Indian Railway has expressed a vacancy notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in various designated trades including Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & others under the apprenticeship act 1961. There are a total of 134 vacancies have been released for the apprentice post. Those who are selected for the position will be recruited at MMRCL Nagpur. Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements can apply for this job before the deadline. For detailed information regarding this recruitment read the complete article.
Overview Details of Railway Vacancy
Organization/ Department: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Post name : Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & others
Salary(At a Month): 8050/-
Age Limitation: 17-24 years
Education Quality: 10th/ 12th Class Pass
Category of this Job: Railway Job
Location of this Job: India
Mode of Application: Online mode
Last Date of Application: To be announced soon
Official page – https://www.mahametro.org/
Eligibility Requirements – Indian Railway Jobs
Academic Qualification :
- Candidates sshould have Matriculation pass (10th) certificate from a recognised board under 10+2 education system.
- Also the candidates must have National trade certificate from a recognised NCVT/SCVT Institute in relevant trade in order to be eligible for the post.
Age Limit :
- The candidates age should be minimum of 17 years and the maximum age should not be more than 24 years.
Upper Age Limit:
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category candidates is 5 years and for OBC Candidates is 3 years as per order of the Apprenticeship act.
- Fridge and AC Mechanic – 05
- Electrician – 45
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic – 07
- Fitter – 45
- Electronic Mechanic – 32
- Total number of vacant seats – 134
Application process of Indian Railway Jobs
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Read all the instruction and guideline carefully before applying for the post.
- Candidates must need a self mobile number and Email ID for registration.
- Complete the registration process with the details.
- Click on Login tab and fill up the application form carefully.
- Pay the requisite application fee and upload all required documents.
- Submit the form and take a digital copy of the form for future record.
- Age proof certificate
- 10th class pass Mark sheet.
- Experience certificate(If you have any past)
- Caste Proof(Only for reserved category applicants)
- passport size recent Photo.
- Disability certificate (if any)
- National Trade certificate
- Self Mobile number
- E-mail ID/ Address
Selection Method of Indian Railway Jobs
- Candidates will be selected on a basis of merit and the merit list will be prepared based on a marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying exam.
If you want to get this job, So prepare for the interview without wasting any time. Because this kind of opportunity never comes every day.