MIB Young Professional Recruitment : Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has released an official notification on its official page for a total of 33 Open position. Through this drive, Eligible candidates will be hired at various regional offices of Press Information Bureau. This engagement is purely on a contract basis for a tenure of 1 years and extendable up to 3 years. The online link will be activated on August 23, 2023 and it will automatically remove from the official site after August 30, 2023. Therefore candidates wanted join PIB As a Young Professional can fill and submit their application before the deadline.
MIB Young Professional Recruitment
|Authorized by||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Job name||MIB Young Professional Recruitment 2023|
|Job role||Young Professional|
|staring date of application||August 23, 2023|
|closing date||August 30, 2023|
|salary||Rs. 50000 to 60000 P.M|
|age limit||Not more than 32 years|
|posting||Pan India Level|
Eligibility Criteria : MIB Young Professional Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Candidates should hold Diploma or Masters degree in following discipline from a recognised University
- Mass Communication.
- Visual Communication
- Information Arts
- Animation and Designing.
- Literature and Creative Writing.
AGE LIMIT :
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 32 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Vacancy Details of MIB Young Professional Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Exempted|
|All Other Category Candidates||Exempted|
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of MIB.
- Go through the career section available on the homepage.
- Read the brochure carefully and ascertain your eligibility.
- Then click on https://forms.gle/TVEp9SYLUnwkCaHp9
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the application link and provide registration number for login.
- Fill in all the particulars with required information.
- Upload the documents in the prescribe format as mention in the pdf.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
According to the official notification.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|August 23, 2023||August 30, 2023|
Name of the post :- Young Professional
Salary :- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 50000 to 60000/- per month
Q. What is the full form of MIB ?
A. MIB Stands for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Q. How many vacancies are released for MIB Young Professional Recruitment 2023 ?
A. A total number of 33 vacancies are released for the young professional post
Q. What is the last date of application for MIB Young Professional Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The last date of application is August 30, 2023.