ONGC Recruitment : Hello Guys, Today we bring a new job news. This is a good opportunity for those who are looking for a job. A new recruitment notification has been released by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC). This recruitment can be applied from 23 November, 2022 and the last date to apply is 5 December, 2022. Here the applicants will be appointed as Apprentice in various trades. ONGC Recruitment has announced to fill 64 vacancies. Scroll down to know the various information of this recruitment like apply process, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, mode of application, selection procedure and others. Follow this webpage to get more updates on this matter.
|Conducted By||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Recruitment Name||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||64|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,700 – 9,000/-|
|Age limit||18 – 28 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, Diploma, ITI|
Important Details about ONGC
1. ONGC is originally known as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
2. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) was established on 14 August 1956.
3. Rajesh Kumar Srivastava is the chairman of ONGC.
4. About 27,165 employees work under ONGC.
5. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in Secretarial Practice/Stenography (English)|
|Accountant||Graduation Degree in Commerce from a Govt. recognized University/Institution|
|Office Assistant||Graduation Degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a recognized University/Institute|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade|
|Wireman||ITI in Wireman Trade|
Check the official notification for qualification of other posts.
Age Limit –
Aspirants age limit is not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 05.12.2022.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
64 vacancies have been released from ONGC Recruitment. Here in various trades (Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Plumber, Laboratory Assistant and others) aspirants will be appointed as apprentices.
Check the recruitment notice to know about the application fee.
Application Process of ONGC Recruitment
1. Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of ONGC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification.
3. Read the recruitment notification carefully before filling the form.
4. First register with all important details of the applicant.
5. Fill the form with all the correct information of the applicant.
6. Upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
7. Modify application form.
8. Submit application fee online (if required).
9. Now submit the application form.
10. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
|Category of Apprentice||Pay Scale|
|Trade Apprentices||Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/-|
|Diploma Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/-|
Eligible aspirants will be selected in ONGC Recruitment based on –
- Merit Basis
- Documents Verification
|Date of Publication of Employment Notification||21/11/2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||23/11/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||05/12/2022|
Q. How much salary will be paid to employees?
Ans – Rs. 7700 – 9000/- employees will be paid as salary.
Q. What is the age limit for aspirants?
Ans – The age limit for aspirants is 18 to 28 years.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date to apply is 5 December, 2022.