OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment : Odisha Sub-ordinate staff Selection Commission has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Radiographer post under the health and family welfare department. A total number of 378 eligible candidates will be appointed in various medical colleges and hospital throughout the Odisha state. The online application process has been started on 21st September 2023 and will be closed on 15th October 2023. Therefore candidates preparing for government job can submit their application within the given stipulated timeline.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Authorized by||Odisha Sub-ordinate staff Selection Commission|
|Job name||OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023|
|staring date of application||21st September 2023|
|closing date||15th October 2023|
|Qualification||Diploma Degree/ Senior Secondary|
|age limit||21 to 38 years|
Eligibility Criteria : OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Radiographer||Candidates should possess Senior Secondary with Science stream from a institute recognised by council of Higher Secondary education, Odisha|
candidates should have a diploma degree in Medical Radiation Technology from any Government recognised medical Institute or hospital of the state.
candidates must registered their name Radiographers council of the state.
candidates must passed Odia language subject in 7th to higher education level.
Candidates must passed matriculation with Odia as one of the subject.
AGE LIMIT :
|Name of post||Minimum age||Minimum age|
|Radiographer||21 years||38 years|
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women||5 years|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ General||Exempted from paying the application fee|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Radiographer||Pay matrix level 07|
Rs. 21700 to 81100/- per month
- Visit the official site of OSSSC’s
- On the homepage, selection the recruitment section.
- Then candidates need to click on “How Do I register/ re-register/ Apply”.
- Read the recruitment notification to understand the eligibility, salary & other requirements.
- After than click on “Registered User” or “New User”.
- On the successfully completion a unique registration number & password will be generated.
- The registration number will be sent to the mobile number and email ID Provided by the candidates during registration process.
- Use the Credentials for login
- Complete all the field with necessary details
- Upload documents in the proper format required
- Cross-check the details of your form before proceeding to the payment.
- Deposit the requisite application fee according to your category.
- Press the submit button and take a print a copy of the completed for your reference.
Selection will be done through the following stages
- MCQ Type Written Examination (Computer based)
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|21st September 2023||15th October 2023|
Q. How many vacancies are released for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
A. There are a total of 378 vacancies are released through this recruitment notification.
Q. What is the selection process for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
A. Selection will be done through the Computer based Written test.
Q. What is the application fee for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
A. All the candidates are exempted from paying fees.
Q. What is the last date of submit the application for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
A. The last date of submit the application is 15th October 2023