TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs: Telangana Judicial ministerial & subordinate service has officially released the recruitment notification. There is a total number of 50 vacancies released for the position of Office Subordinate. candidates interested in the Office Subordinate job have to submit their online application from the 21st of January 2023 and it will continue till the 11th of February 2023.
candidates interested in this job must go through the entire article to know the complete details regarding TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2023 including Selection procedures, salary details, application fee, the application process, eligibility criteria, and others. Apart from the information, The official recruitment advertisement PDF Released by the TS High court is shared in the last section of this article.
TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs
|Authorized by||Telangana Judicial ministerial & subordinate service|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Office Subordinate|
|No of vacant Seats||50|
|Age criteria||18 to 34 years|
|Academic Qualification||7th to 10th|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs.19000 to 58650 /- per month|
|End date of Application||11th of February 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : TS High court Field Assistant Jobs
|Name of the category||No of posts|
|BC – A||04|
|BC – B||04|
|BC – C||01|
|BC – D||03|
|BC – E||02|
Eligibility Condition : TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs
Academic Qualification :
Candidates must have pass any exam between 7th class to 10th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
Age Limitation :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 34 years.
Age Relaxation :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|STs, STs, BCs & EWS||5 Years|
|Ex-serviceman||as per rules|
Requisite Application Fees :
- For OC, BC Category candidates :- Rs. 600
- For SC, ST & EWS Category candidates :- Rs. 400
- For PWBD Category candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- Visit the official official page.
- Then press the apply online link.
- Make a registration and then login.
- Enter details correctly on the application form.
- Deposit the fee and upload documents.
- Submit the form and take a print out of it for future use.
Some useful Details About TS High Court
- Telangana High court Is a state high court is the state of Telangana.
- The high court was founded in the year 1st of January 2019.
- The current chief justice of High court is Ujjal Bhuyan.
- It was situated in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- It was authorized by constitution of India Andhra Pradesh Reorganization act 2014.
Procedures of Selection
candidates will be selected on a basis of the following stages
- OMR Based written exam.
- certificate verification.
- Oral Interview.
- Physical Test.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Name of the posts||Pay scale|
|Office Subordinate||Rs.19000 to 58650 /- per month|
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||11th of January 2023|
|Starting date of application||21st of January 2023|
|Last date of online Registration||11th of February 2023|
|Date of download the hall tickets||20th of February 2023|
|Date of CBT Based exam||March 2023|
Link Section :
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs
1. How many vacancies are notified for TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs?
Ans.. There is a total number of 50 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.
2. What is the salary of Office Subordinate posts under this job recruitment ?
Ans.. The salary of Office subordinate posts is Rs.19000 to 58650 /- per month.
3. What is the last date of application for TS High Court Office Subordinate Jobs ?
Ans.. The last date of application for this recruitment is 11th of February 2023.