TSPSC Job vacancies: Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued the latest recruitment notice for filling up a total number of 78 vacancies. The official of TSPSC Will organized a CBT Based written exam to select eligible candidates for various positions including Accounts Officer, Jr Accounts officer & Sr Accountant. The online registration process will be functioning from 20th of January 2023. Interested candidates who wish to see themselves as Government employee can submit their online application form by 11th of February 2023. Read the article for complete details regarding the latest TSPSC Job vacancies 2023 including the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary details & more.
TSPSC Job vacancies
|Authorized by||Telangana State Public Service commission|
|Job name||TSPSC Job vacancies 2023|
|Job role||Accounts Officer, Jr Accounts officer & Sr Accountant|
|staring date of application||20th of January 2023|
|closing date||11th of February 2023|
|salary||Rs. 32810 to 1,24,150/- per month|
|age limit||18 to 44 years|
|no of seats||78|
Some important fact about TSPSC
- Telangana State Public Service commission Abbreviated as TSPSC.
- It is a state recruitment agency in Telangana.
- The agency was established in the year 18th of August 2014.
- The headquarter of TSPSC Is located on Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The agency is responsible to select the eligible candidates for civil services job according to their merit in Telangana state.
- The present chairman of TSPSC is Dr. B. Janardan Reddy.
Eligibility Criteria : TSPSC Job vacancies
Educational Qualification :
candidates should have B.COM Degree of a university in India established or incorporated by or under central act or recognized by the UGC.
Age limit :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 44 years.
Age relaxation :
|Name of category||No of post|
|Govt employee of Telangana state, Employee of TSRCT, Corporations, municipalities||Up to 5 years|
|SC/ ST/ BC’s/ EWS||5 years|
|PH candidates||10 years|
|Name of the posts.||No of posts|
|Junior Accounts Officer||13|
Application fee : TSPSC Job vacancies
|All category candidates||Rs. 200 + 80 = 280|
(application processing fee & examination fee)
|Govt Employee (central/ corporation/ PSUs/ corporation)||Rs. 80 (examination fee)|
Application process : TSPSC Job vacancies
- visit the official website of TSPSC.
- On the homepage, candidates can choose the career tab.
- A new page appear.
- here you can click on the right recruitment notification to know the eligibility and other requirements.
- After clicking the PDF, the brochure will be downloaded.
- Read the instruction and click on the apply online link.
- Make the payment and upload docs.
- submit the form and take a print out of it for further reference.
candidates will be selected on a basis of the following stages
- Written exam (CBRT & OMR Based)
- certificate verification
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|20th of January 2023||11th of February 2023|
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
|Name of the posts.||Salary|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Rs. 42300 to 1,15,270/- per month|
|Accounts officer||Rs. 45,960 to 1,24,150/- per month|
|Sr Accountants||Rs. 32810 to 96890/- per month|
Important FAQs of TSPSC Job vacancies
Q. How can I Apply for TSPSC Jobs?
A. Read the “Application procedures” section to know the step-by-step instruction for applying for this job & then candidates can click on the direct application link available in this article.
Q. What is the last date of application to apply for TSPSC Job vacancies ?
A. 11th of February 2023 is the last date of application to apply for TSPSC Job vacancies.