- Name of The Scholarship – Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Westbengal.
- Eligibility Criteria – Must pass any board examination by the Government of West Bengal
- Rewards Details – Rs. 1Lakh – 2.5 Lakh.
- Application commence Date – Update Soon.
- Application Ending Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/.
Aikyashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The Students are required to get at least 75% marks in secondary and higher secondary examinations.
- Applicants must get 53% and 55% marks for Standards and Engineering courses.
- The annual family income of SC and ST students should be at least 250,000.
- OBC students must have a family annual income of 100,000.
- The applicant must know the Hindi language.
Aikyashree Scholarship How To Apply
- Students can apply online.
- The official website must be followed.
- The applicant has to pass any board examination in West Bengal.
- Mobile number and email id should be attached with the form.
- A family income certificate form must be attached.
Aikyashree Scholarship Required Documents
- One copy passport photo.
- The Applicant Aadhaar card Xerox.
- The Candidate Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank account number and IFSC code.
- Receipt of running admission fee of the applicant.
- Mobile number and email id.
- Resident Certificate.
Aikyashree Scholarship Reward Details
- All the tuition fees of meritorious and incapable students are Carried by Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Preference is given to providing scholarships to women belonging to minority groups.
- The Applicant Must pass any board examination by the Government of West Bengal.
- You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
- All poor and disabled students are made with practice.
- Separate scholarships are provided for backward students.
Aikyashree Scholarship Contact information
Aikashree Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Aikyashree Scholarship
- Aikyashree Scholarship is a successful Scholarship for Minority Development and Finance Corporation of the State of West Bengal.
- The main purpose of this scholarship is to help the meritorious students of schools and colleges in the state of West Bengal in all possible ways.
- The importance of this person is immense in helping the highly gifted students here and the students who are unable to continue their studies.
- The government of West Bengal conducts this scholarship.
- The scholarship also provides free accommodation, fees, and education for the disabled and poor students.