AP High Court Job Notification: Andhra Pradesh High Court has recently released the latest recruitment notice for Court Master & Personal Secretary posts. As per the official notification, There is a total number of 16 vacant seats are notified for The said position. Candidates who hold the specified qualification can send their duly filled application form along with all the testimonials to the mentioned address on or before the 25th of January 2023. With the help of this article, candidates get to know all the important aspects of AP High Court Job notification 2023 such as the application fee, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary details, vacancy details, and more.
AP High Court Job notification
|Authorized by||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||AP High Court Job notification 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Court Master & Personal Secretary|
|No of vacant Seats||16|
|Age criteria||18 to 42 years|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs. 57100/- per month|
|End date of Application||25th of January 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : AP High Court Job notification
|Name of category||no of seats|
|BC – A||04|
|BC – B||03|
|BC – E||03|
Eligibility Condition :
Academic Qualification :
- candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in Arts, science, or commerce degree from the any university of India Established or incorporated by or under a central act, state act, or a provisional act from any institute approved by the UGC or any other degree.
- candidates should pass in 180 W.P.M speed in English shorthand exam organized by the AP State board of technical education.
- candidates must pass typewriting by higher grade exam in English organized by the AP State board of technical education.
- preferences will be given to the candidates who know about operating the computers.
Age Limitation :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 42 years.
Age Relaxation :
|name of category||upper age limit|
|SC, ST, BC & EWS Category candidates||5 years|
|PH Category candidates||10 years|
Requisite Application Fees
- For OC, BC & EWS Category candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, PH & ST Category candidates :- Rs. 500/-
How to fill the online Application Form
- Download the application form and fill it with details.
- Attach all the documents and the application envelope should be send to the Hon’ble Judges and registrars, by limited/ direct recruitment along with demand draft and self attested envelope affixing Rs. 30 postage stamps to the following address.
The registrar, High court of AP, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur 522239
Some useful Details About AP High Court
- Andhra Pradesh court is popularly known as AP High court.
- It is a state high court in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The court is founded on 1st of January 2019.
- It was situated in Nelapadu, AP.
- The present chief justice of the AP Court is Prashant Kumar Mishra.
Procedures of Selection
Candidates will be selected on a basis of Written exam and Interview.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Name of the posts||Pay scale|
|Court master & personal secretary||Rs. 57100 – 1580 – 60260 – 1700 – 65360 – 1830 – 70850 – 1960 – 76730 – 2090 – 83000 – 2240 – 89720 – 2390 – 96890 – 2540 – 104510 – 2700 – 112610 – 2890 – 121280 – 3100 – 130580 – – 3320 – 140540 – 3610 – 147760.|
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||4th of January 2023|
|Starting date of application||Already started|
|Last date of online Registration||25th of January 2023|
|Date of exam||4th of February 2023|
|Date of declaration result||8th of February 2023|
Link Section : AP High Court Job notification
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application form Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of AP High Court Job notification
1.How many vacancies are released through AP High Court Job notification ?
Ans.. There is a total number of 39 vacancies are announced through High court recruitment.
2. What is the last date of application for AP High Court Job notification ?
Ans.. The last of application for this recruitment is 25th of January 2023.
3. What is the maximum age limit to apply for AP High Court Jobs 2023 ?
Ans.. The maximum age limit to apply for this job is 42 years.