Delhi University Job vacancies: Delhi University has released the latest recruitment notification for Assistant professor posts. A total number of 111 vacancies are released for the Assistant professor posts. so, Candidates who want to make a career in a government organization can submit their online application form with the help of the direct application link which is inserted in the last section of this article before the deadline respectively for the mentioned position. The deadline for submitting the online application is the 15th of January 2023. By reading this article, candidates get to know the complete details regarding Delhi University Job vacancies 2023 such as the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary details, and more.
Delhi University Job vacancies
|Authorized by||Delhi University|
|Category of Jobs||Government|
|Jobs Name||Delhi University Job vacancies 2022|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant Professor|
|No of vacant Seats||111|
|Age criteria||check notification|
|Academic Qualification||PG/ PHD|
|Application mode||online / Offline|
|Emoluments/ Pay scale||Rs.57700 /- per month|
|End date of Application||15th of January 2023|
Vacancy Distribution : Delhi University Job vacancies
Name of the post : Assistant professor
|Name of discipline||No of post|
Eligibility Condition : Delhi University Job vacancies
Academic Qualification :
- candidates should have post graduate degree in a concerned / allied/ relevant discipline from a any Recognized Indian university with minimum of of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale or and equivalent degree from a accredited foreign university.
- The candidates should have cleared the NET (National eligibility test) organized by the University grants commission or The CSIR.
Age Limitation :
Please follow the official notification to know the details of age limitation.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules.
Requisite Application Fees : Delhi University Job vacancies
- For OBC, Gen & EWS Category candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- For SC & ST Category candidates :- NIL
- For PWBD Category candidates :- NIL
How to fill the online Application Form
- visit the official page.
- Find the relevant recruitment notice.
- Ensure your eligibility as mentioned in the PDF.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Fill out the form.
- Deposit the required application fee as per your category.
- Recheck the errors and upload docs.
- Submit the form and take a print out of it for further use.
Some useful Details About Sri Aurobindo college
- Sri Aurobindo college is one of the top ranked education institute in Delhi.
- It is a government college and was established in the year 1972.
- The college is affiliated with the University of Delhi.
- It was located on Malviya Nagar, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Delhi.
- At present, The institute provide education in undergraduate level.
- The chairperson of the college is Mr. Sanjay Mishra and the principal is Dr Vipin Kumar Aggarwal.
Procedures of Selection
Candidates will be selected on a basis of merit and personal interview.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Name of the posts||Pay scale|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 57,700 (As per 7th CPC)|
Remind The Date
|Date of publication of employment notification||23rd of December|
|Starting date of application||Already started|
|Last date of online Registration||3weeks from the date of publication of recruitment notification.|
Link Section :
|Official Employment Notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Direct Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of Delhi University Job vacancies
1. What is the salary of Assistant professor posts under Delhi University Job vacancies ?
Ans.. The candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 57,700/- as per 7th CPC.
2. What is the application fee required for Delhi University Job vacancies ?
Ans.. Application fee for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 500 and the SC & ST candidates are exempted from fees.