We will first discuss the cabin crew job for students who are interested in joining this cabin crew. If you want to join this cabin crew you need to have experience with this cabin crew and be very proficient in English language. The eyesight, the qualifications of all the applicants who want to take part in the cabin crew. Need to have a healthy look etc. So if you want to join this cabin crew then you must know all the information about cabin crew well.
- Name of The Job – Cabin Crew Job.
- Eligibility Criteria – High school pass.
- Salary Details – Rs 35,000 to 1.2 Lakh.
- Qualification – High school graduate.
- Height – 160 c.m to 172 c.m.
- Weight – 60 to 70 KG.
- Age Limit – 18 to 27.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
Eligibility Criteria For Cabin Crew Job
For cabin crew jobs you may need to follow the procedure below.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 27 years of age at the time of joining.
Height & Weight
- The minimum height is 160 cm.
- Weight minimum 60 kg.
- Must be very good proficient in English.
- You have to adapt to new people, new places and new situations.
- Must be physically fit.
How To Apply For Cabin Crew Job
- Contact of the applicant.
- Overview of knowledge and skills.
- Why do you want to work for aircraft.
Document For Cabin Crew Job
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Certificate of Eligibility.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- PAN card.
- Caste certificate.
- Cabin crew experience certificate
- Bank Account Details.
- The address where the applicant lives.
Selection Details For Cabin Crew Job
Complete information about selection details is discussed below.
- First Round – Introducation.
- Second Round – Check Height & Weight.
- Thrid Round – Group Discussion (GD Round).
- Fourth Round – Personal Intervire (PI Round).
Note – This round can be change according to the company rouls. However this is the main and fundamental steps for get a cabin crew jobs. Check the details and implement your dream.
- Written exam only conduct government airline like Air india.
- To know more details about the written exam then you can follow the air india official page.
Salary Details For Cabin Crew Job
- IndiGo Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 37,000.
- SpiceJet Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 40,000.
- Air India Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 39,000.
- Vistara Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 35,000.
- Air India Express Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 40,000.
- Go Air Cabin Crew salaries Minimum – Rs. 36,000.
Some Airline Name For Cabin Crew Job
- Air India.
- Air India Express.
- Go Air.
Cabin Crew Job Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About For Cabin Crew Job
- Cabin crew is an important part of commercial aviation for a variety of reasons.
- This jobs are extremely hardworking and committed.
- A variety of top airlines such as British Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airways and many more airlines employ skilled cabin crew.
- Applicants must have a variety of language skills and experience in aviation.
- In addition, the cabin crew works with the customers to treat them well, to take care of them, to keep them safe and secure.