In this article we have informed the students about all the details of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab State, how the students from this scholarship will meet their financial needs, details of qualifications, awards and much more. If the applicant wants to know more about this scholarship, please visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal, Punjab.
- Name of The Scolarship – Dr Ambedkar Scholarship.
- Provided By – Punjab Government.
- Eligibility Criteria – Eleven students from the medical level.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1,200.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- SC students for this scholarship will be in the family’s annual income .5 million.
- For this scholarship, the annual family income of OBC students must be within 1 lakh.
- Applicants for Dr Ambedkar Scholarship must include SC and OBC.
- The applicant should be of Indian nationality.
- Students who are accustomed to distance learning are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to apply for this scholarship only once.
- The applicant should be admitted in the metric course for this scholarship.
- Students applying for this scholarship will not be able to apply for another scholarship.
- OBC female students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Only two people from the same family in the OBC department can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants for this scholarship must pass secondary and undergraduate.
How To Apply For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- Applicants should visit the official website of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for this scholarship.
- Click to register for the Scholarship Portal as a new user.
- The name and password of the applicant will be created at the time of registration.
- Select the applicant scholarship and click for registration.
- Enter and submit all the information required by the applicant in the form.
Document For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Applicant Bank Account Details.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- Address of the applicant’s permanent residence.
- If the applicant is disabled, his certificate.
- High school certificate.
Rewards Details For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- Study tour charges up to 1600 per year for students of thesis typing, professional and technical courses.
- Physically handicapped students get financial assistance of Rs. 160 per month for transportation, escort allowance, special salary allowance.
- Students with disabilities get an additional allowance of Rs. 240 per month.
- Students’ book allowance is Rs. 1,200.
- Reader’s allowance is 240 rupees.
- Students receive financial assistance of Rs 1,200 per month for hostel rent.
Renewal Process For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- The renewed applicant has to follow the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- Click for new registration.
- Add email ID and password.
- Applicants must login to apply for renewal for the new year.
- Attach all the details of the applicant to the form.
- Educational qualification, Aadhaar number etc. should be mentioned in the form.
- If necessary, the applicant can update any other details.
- Applications must be submitted after verification.
Contact Details For Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- The Punjab government makes students sign through various types of scholarships.
- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarships are awarded to SC and OBC students in Punjab.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance through post-matric scholarships to help students from lower middle class families in higher education.
- Students have to apply for this scholarship through online based portal.
- These scholarships are given to those students who fulfill the dreams of different needs of residential students in Punjab.