The MOMA Scholarship is a Minority Scholarship. Complete information about this scholarship we have discussed on the Matric and Pre-Matric project website. All the information on how the applicant will benefit from this scholarship, how much money he will get, how he will get it is available. Also dates and links have been discussed. So if you want to know more from this scholarship, you need to read the form carefully.
- Name of The Scholarship – MOMA scholarship.
- Provided By – Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Eligibility Criteria – From first class to PhD degree.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 20,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://www.momascholarship.gov.in/.
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities.
- The student must study up to secondary.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination.
- The annual family income must be within 100,000.
- ITI training students are also eligible for this scholarship.
- Polytechnic and other course students can also apply for this scholarship.
- INR students must have a family income of Rs 2 lakh.
MOMA Scholarship How Can I Apply
- This scholarship lags behind other scholarships due to technical issues.
- Applicants for this scholarship need to login to the NSP portal.
- The applicant has to select the scholarship after logging in to the NSP portal.
- The applicant must complete the form correctly.
- All documents must be uploaded with the form.
- Applicants can check the status after applying online for this scholarship.
MOMA Scholarship Required Documents
- One copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Family Income Certificate.
- Certificate of the applicant’s community.
- Certificate of final examination.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Address of the applicant’s permanent residence.
- Documents required for professional projects.
- Documents required for technical projects.
- Community Certificate.
MOMA Scholarship Reward Details
- Applicant’s Class Allowance Award.
- Scholarship of Rs. 100 for maintenance from first class to fifth class.
- Rs.500 to PA from 6th to 10th class.
- Tuition fee from sixth class to tenth class is Rs.350.
- PA 7,000 for Class XI and Twelve students.
- Rs.10,000 for technical and vocational courses.
- Admission and tuition fee at UG and PG level is Rs. 3000.
- Rs.570 for UG Hostel.
- Day Scholar at PG level 300 rupees.
- Rs. 20,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
MOMA Scholarship Renewal Process
- Economically backward students from matric and pre-matric projects are selected for this scholarship.
- Meritorious students are selected for professional and technical courses.
- Senior applicants are given preference for Matric Scholarship.
- The names of the awardees are given on the website of this scholarship.
- The applicant needs to login to the scholarship portal for this scholarship.
- The applicant must get 50% marks in the previous exam.
MOMA Scholarship Contact Details
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 0120-6619540.