NIC Recruitment : From this article on our website, aspirants can know about a new job recruitment. A recruitment notification has been issued by National Informatics Centre (NIC) a few days ago. This recruitment can be applied from 20 October, 2022 and last date of application is 21 November, 2022. 127 vacancies have been released from NIC Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be appointed to various Scientist posts.
So Interested aspirants read this article carefully and then apply for these posts. It is a government job. So those who want to do government jobs, they must apply. Read the complete article given below to know various updates of this job recruitment like eligibility criteria, mode of application, vacancy details, salary, how to apply, application fee.
|Conducted By||NIC(National Informatics Centre)|
|Recruitment Name||NIC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Scientist-C, Scientist-D, Scientist-E, Scientist-F|
|No. of Vacancy||127|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67,700 – 2,16,600/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 50 years (Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil|
Important Details about NIC
1. NIC was formed in 1976.
2. Shri Rajesh Gera is the director general of NIC.
3. The full name of NIC is National Informatics Centre.
4. National Informatics Centre(NIC) is primarily under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of NIC Recruitment
|Graduation Degree in Technology/Engineering |
Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level
Post Graduation Degree in Science (M.Sc)/Computer Application/Engineering/Technology
M.Phil in Physics/Electronics/Chemistry/Environmental Science/Computer Application/Geography/Cyber Law/Design/Computer Science and Engineering/Software Engineering/Software System/Mathematics/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Power Electronics etc.
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per Government guidelines.
Vacancy Details of NIC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application Process of NIC Recruitment
1. To apply for these posts visit the official website of NIC or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification and read it.
3. Now apply online.
4. First complete the registration process.
5. Must give correct email id during registration.
6. Fill the application form once the registration process is complete.
7. Fill the form with all the correct information of the applicant.
8. Upload the required documents (Photograph, Signature, Age proof, Caste Certificate, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificate etc.)
9. Review the fillup form.
10. Deposit the application fee.
11. Finally submit the application form.
12. You may keep a print out of the application form with you.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Scientist- C||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Scientist- D||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Scientist- E||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Scientist- F||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
Selection Procedure of NIC Recruitment
Eligible applicants will be selected through –
- Merit List
- Screening Test/Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Documents
|Commencement of Online Application||20/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||21/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|ODC Darrang Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|SAIL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 20 October, 2022.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans – Rs. 67700 – 216600/- will be paid as salary.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil Degree is required for application.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in online mode.