ODC Darrang Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, here is new employment news. A good opportunity for job seekers. New recruitment notification has been issued from Office of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 16 posts. Aspirants will be appointed to Mandal(Gr. – III) posts in these 16 vacant posts. In our website, the application process, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, important dates, mode of application are described in detail. Aspirants can download the recruitment notification from the links section given below. The application process for this post has started from 17 September, 2022 and the last date for submission of application form is 30 October, 2022. Stay tuned to our website for more recruitment news.
ODC Darrang Recruitment
|Conducted By||Office of the Dy Commissioner, Darrang|
|Recruitment Name||ODC Darrang Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Mandal (Gr.- III)|
|No. of Vacancy||16|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,000- 60,500/-|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Qualification||Qualified in HSLC Examination, Diploma|
Important Details about Office of Dy Commissioner, Darrang
1. Presently Deputy Commissioner of Darrang is Shri Pranab Kumar Sarmah.
2. Office of Dy Commissioner was created in 1983.
3. Kavasji Jamshedji Petigara is the first Deputy Commissioner of India.
4. The Deputy Commissioner is responsible for maintaining law and order in the district.
Eligibility Criteria of ODC Darrang Recruitment
|Applicants must pass HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central of State recognized boards.|
|Applicants must have 6 month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.|
|Applicants must have 6 months “Records Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.|
Check the official notification to know more about Qualification.
Age limit of Office of Dy Commissioner, Darrang Recruitment –
- Aspirants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation –
Here the applicants will be appointed to the post of Mandal(Gr.- III). There are 16 vacancies.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of ODC Darrang Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of Office of Dy Commissioner, Darrang or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
4. Once the form is filled, important self attested documents should be attached with it (Educational qualification certificates, Photograph, Employment Exchange registration certificate, caste certificate and other required documents).
5. Now send to the mentioned address.
6. If application fee is required to be paid then the same should be submitted.
7. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
8. Address – Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S.- Mangaldai, PIN- 784125 (Should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang).
Salary of ODC Darrang Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Mandal(Gr.- III)||Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- (Grade Pay – Rs. 6,200/-)|
Eligible applicants will be selected in this recruitment through –
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Documents Verification
|Online Application Starts||17/09/2022|
|Last Date of Application||30/10/2022|
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form ?
Ans- Last date for submission of application form is 30 October, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in this Recruitment?
Ans – There are 16 vacancies.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Offline mode.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to Mandal (Gr. III) posts.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees Under ODC Darrang Recruitment?
Ans – Rs. 14000 – 60500/- will be paid as salary.