SPUP Recruitment : Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice (SPUP) has published an employment notice. In this recruitment eligible applicants will be appointed to 28 vacancies. Aspirants will be appointed as Sr Scientific Assistant and Jr Scientific Assistant. The application form has to be filled up online here.
Various information about SPUP Recruitment like how to apply, application fee, selection process, salary, vacancy details and others are given here. Applicants can easily fill the application form through the given below links. The application process for this post has started from 3 October, 2022 and the last date for submission of application form is 2 November, 2022. Check our website for other more job news.
|Conducted By||SPUP(Sardar Patel University Of Police, Security and Criminal Justice)|
|Recruitment Name||SPUP Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Sr. Scientific Assistant, Jr. Scientific Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||28|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about SPUP
1. SPUP was established in 2012.
2. SPUP is originally known as Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice.
3. Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice (SPUP) is situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
4. Alok Tripathi is the vice-chancellor of SPUP.
5. It is a University under Governor of Rajasthan.
Eligibility Criteria of SPUP Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant (Cyber)||M.C.A/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science from a recognized University|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant(DNA)||M.Sc degree in Molecular Biology/Zoology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics from a recognized University |
Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computer applications from a recognized University/Institute.
‘O’ level certificate course by NIELIT
|Jr. Scientific Assistant(Document)||B.Sc degree in Chemistry and Physics from a recognized University|
|Jr. Scientific Assistant(Chemistry)||B.Sc degree in Chemistry from a recognized University|
|Jr. Scientific Assistant (Biology)||B.Sc degree in Zoology/Bio-chemistry/Microbiology/Botany from a recognized University|
|Jr. Scientific Assistant (Cyber)||B.C.A/B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science from a recognized University|
To know more about the educational qualification of other posts, see the job notification.
Age Limit –
- Applicants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be according to the instructions of the government.
Vacancy Details of SPUP Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||03|
|Jr. Scientific Assistant||25|
|General/OBC/MBC(Creamy Layer)||Rs. 950/-|
|OBC/MBC/EWS(Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 850/-|
Application Process of SPUP Recruitment
1. Go to official website of SPUP or click on the link given below
2. Go to website homepage.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
4. Go to ‘Click here for New Registration’ option for Registration.
5. Complete the registration process with basic details of the applicant.
6. Click on ‘Complete Registration Button’.
7. Registration Number and Password will be sent through SMS.
8. Login again.
9. Fill the application form with correct information.
10. Upload all required documents(if required).
11. Go to ‘Preview’ option.
12. Check the fillup form once.
13. Click on ‘Payment’ option and pay the application fee.
14. Click on ‘Submit’ option and submit.
15. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
- Check the official notification to know about Salary.
Eligible applicants in SPUP Recruitment will be selected through –
- Written Examination
|Online Application Starts||03/10/2022|
|Last Date of Application||02/11/2022|
Q. Is it a government/private job?
Ans – This is a government job.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants 18 – 40 years.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 2 November, 2022.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Diploma.