Today we will talk about Punjab Scholarships which are very beneficial for meritorious students besides those who are financially very weak. If you are a permanent resident of the Indian state of Punjab, you will be able to apply for this scholarship. Give a description of how to apply, what qualifications the student needs, how much scholarship is available, date and link. As well as all the necessary information you will find on this page. So if you want to know more about this scholarship then you have to read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Punjab Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Punjab.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, OBC, and Minority Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs 2 lakhs To 2.5 lakhs.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in/.
Punjab Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- SC students will get 75% marks in higher secondary for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of SC students should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- OBC students will get 60% marks in secondary and 75% marks in higher secondary.
- The annual family income of OBC students should be within 1 lakh.
- Minority students will get 50% marks for this scholarship.
- Minority students should have an annual family income of Rs 2 lakhs.
- Two students from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
Punjab Scholarship How Will Can Apply
- The applicant has to go to the official website of the Punjab Scholarship.
- After the home page opens, click on the registration link.
- The applicant will then have to log in to Punjab Scholarship.
- Fill in all the information mentioned in the form.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the password of the mobile number.
- Fill out the captcha.
- The applicant has to fill in the bank account number.
- Please re-verify after filling out the form correctly.
- The applicant has to submit the form.
Punjab Scholarship For Required Documents
- One copy of the applicant’s passport size color photo.
- Previous test results.
- Caste certificate.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Secondary pass certificate.
- Last years admit card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Address of permanent residence.
Punjab Scholarship For Reward Details
- The maintenance allowance of SC students is Rs. 230 per month.
- The maintenance allowance of OBC students is Rs. 160 per month.
- Rs. 160 for a day scholar for minority students.
- Rs. 270 for a hostel for minority students.
- Applicants are paid a maximum fee of Rs 7,000.
- The prize for providing incentives to SC female students pursuing higher secondary is Rs. 3000 per annum.
- Basic Science PG students are given a scholarship of Rs 1.12 lakh per annum.
Punjab Scholarship For Renewal Process
- Applicants must register for the Punjab Scholarship once.
- Applicants can use this scholarship certificate until they have completed their education.
- The applicant can then apply for this scholarship by filling up the form.
Punjab Scholarship For Contact Details
- Email ID – email@example.com.
- Helpline Number – 0172-2740682.
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
SSC MTS Job Get Details
South Eastern Railway Job Get Details
CRPF Recruitment Get Details
India Navy Recruitment Get Details
Punjab Scholarship For About
The Punjab Government and the Central Government are providing various types of scholarships to the students of the State of Punjab.
Students from first-class to higher secondary and UG and PG can easily apply for this scholarship.
SC, OBC, and minority students get various post-matric and pre-matric scholarships from the Punjab government.
For this scholarship students need to mention all the important information in the form. Then you have to submit the form online to your school.
The main objective of this scholarship is to realize the dreams of the economically backward and meritorious students of Punjab through financial assistance.