The state government of Rajasthan Scholarship or financial benefits to students of different types of financial assistance has launched a scholarship scheme. Today we will discuss the students who will get financial assistance from this scholarship, application procedure, educational qualifications, required documents, renewal process, all the information including prizes are available on this page. If the applicant wants to know more about this scholarship, he should visit the official website of the Rajasthan Scholarship carefully.
- Name of The Scolarship – Rajasthan Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Rajasthan.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, ST, OBC, and minority students.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Scholarship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must belong to the SC, ST, and OBC departments.
- The applicant must have studied at any recognized college or university.
- The annual family income of SC and ST students should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- OBC students should have an annual family income of Rs 1.5 lakh.
- The annual family income of EBC students should be within 1 lakh.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Scholarship
- Applicants must visit the official website of Rajasthan for this scholarship.
- After the home page opens, the applicant has to click on the Student option.
- Read all the terms mentioned in the form.
- Mention the full name, address, qualification, and all the ID proof of the applicant in the registration office.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- Please re-verify after filling out the form correctly.
- Finally submit the form.
Document For Rajasthan Scholarship
- 1 copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Permanent address.
- Caste certificate.
- Secondary or higher secondary pass result.
- Bank Account Details.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- PAN card.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Receiving college or university fees.
Rewards Details For Rajasthan Scholarship
- The Government of Rajasthan conducts various scholarship schemes for the welfare of students.
- There is no need to repay the number of scholarships given to students for financial assistance.
- The Government of Rajasthan provides financial assistance to SC, ST, OBC, and minority students in this scholarship.
- Students need to register for this scholarship through Rajasthan’s official website.
Renewal Process For Rajasthan Scholarship
- Applicants should visit the official website of Rajasthan for this scholarship.
- Renew applicants check for renewal guidelines.
- Select the applicant scholarship.
- Login form with registered certificate.
- Click the renewal application for the running year.
- Give all valid details to the applicant.
- Enter the latest test number.
- Attach all documents of the applicant to the form.
- Submit the renewal application form.
Contact Details For Rajasthan Scholarship
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Rajasthan Scholarship
- An applicant for Rajasthan Scholarship must be a permanent resident of the State of Rajasthan.
- The aim of this scholarship is to improve the quality of education through financial assistance to those students who are unable to pursue their education due to economic reasons.
- Society has different types of scholarships including different races, groups, and different social and economic statuses.
- The State Government is committed to assisting the students in improving their socio-economic status.
- Students must be permanent residents of the state of Rajasthan for this scholarship.
- To participate in this scholarship, the applicant has to pass secondary or higher secondary.
- SC, ST, OBC and minority students will be able to apply for this scholarship.