RMLIMS Recruitment : Hello Guys, today’s topic of discussion is latest employment news. An employment notification has been released from Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) on October 8, 2022. 534 posts are announced here. Applicants will be recruited for General Duty Medical Officer, Sister Grade-II, Scientist – B, Causality Medical Officer, Assistant Dietitian, Junior Engineer, Lower Division Assistant, Stenographer and other posts.
Applications for these posts can be made from the third/forth week of October, 2022. The application can be made up to one month from the commencement of the application process. The application should be made from the official website of RMLIMS. Eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, vacancy details, salary, selection process and other information of this recruitment are briefly described below.
|Conducted By||RMLIMS(Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences)|
|Recruitment Name||RMLIMS Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer, Scientist-A, Scientist-B, Assistant Dietician, Junior Engineer, Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Assistant and Others|
|No. of Vacancy||534|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25500 – 208700/-|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, MBBS|
|Last Date||One month from the Commencement of Application|
Important Details about RMLIMS
1. RMLIMS was established in 2006.
2. RMLIMS is popularly known as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences.
3. Soniya Nityanand is the director of RMLIMS.
4. RMLIMS is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
5. It is a medical institute.
Eligibility Criteria of RMLIMS Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Graduate in Medical Degree/MBBS Degree from a University recognized by Medical Council of India|
|Scientist ‘A'(Radiation Oncology)||M.Sc in Physics/Medical Physics with a Diploma in Medical Physics/Radiological or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
|Veterinary Officer||Graduation Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University/Institute|
|Assistant Dietician||M.Sc in Food & Nutrition from a recognized University/Institute|
|Junior Engineer||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute|
Check the official notification to know about educational qualifications for other posts.
Age Limit of RMLIMS Recruitment –
- Age limit for application is not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be determined as per government rules.
- 534 vacancies have been released from RMLIMS Recruitment. Here applicants will be recruited for Scientist-B, Statistical Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Lower Division Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Librarian, Veterinary Officer, General Duty Medical Officer and other posts.
Application Process of RMLIMS Recruitment
1. Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of RMLIMS or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Click on ‘Online form submission’ tab.
3. Complete the Registration process with all the details.
4. User ID, Password will be sent to your mobile number or email id.
5. Login again with user id and password.
6. Now fill the form with all the correct details of the applicant.
7. Enter educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other information correctly.
8. Now upload all required documents (photo, signature and required documents).
9. Review the fillup form.
10. Deposit the application fee.
11. Finally submit the application form.
12. Keep a copy of the application form with you.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Scientist-B||Rs. 67,700- 2,08,700/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer/Causality Medical Officer/Scientist-A/Veterinary Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Dietician/Librarian/Junior Engineer/Storekeeper cum Purchase Assistant||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Stenographer/Lower Division Assistant/Medical Record Technician||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
Check the recruitment notification to know the salary of other posts.
Selection Procedure –
Eligible candidates will be selected through –
- Common Recruitment Test(CRT)
- Skill Test/Technical Examination
- Medical Test
|Online Application Starts||3rd/4th Week of October 2022|
|Last Date of Application||One Month from the Commencement of Application Process|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NIELIT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|HSSC TGT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited for Scientist, Librarian, Junior Engineer, General Duty Medical Officer, Stenographer, Medical Record Technician and other posts.
Q. How many vacancies have been released from RMLIMS Recruitment?
Ans – 534 vacancies have been released from RMLIMS Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for the application?
Ans – 18 – 40 years age limit has been kept for application.